Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Facts Speak For Themselves

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Don't Call Me A **** You f***ing Moron. It's Very Very Simple. Elder Is The Man To Score The Goals To Get Us Up. Forster Is A Has Been. Today Shows That. How You Can Consider Arguing That Elder Isn't Worth A Place After Today Just Shows You To Be The Knuckledragging Shit For Brains That You Are.

Why Don't You Go Start Another Poll. Twat.

good use of capitalisation :thumbsup:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Just out of interest, were you wearing a blindfold at those games you attended? You say the stats are there, yet Foster has scored 12 goals this season. Elder has scored 1. I don't see where the stats are. Nicky has had a hand (either scoring or setting up) the majority of our goals this season. I don't know where you've got this opinion that he has no ability from... it clearly isn't from watching him play for us.

And for the record, I realise he's a wind up merchant. I just though wind up merchants were meant to be funny, not peddling the same old rubbish...

Yeah, And How Many Games Has The Old Git Played Compared To Elder? Everyone On Here Was Slagging Off Forster Until About The Tenth Game And Now All Of A Sudden He's The Messiah. It's Simple. A Bit Like You Really. All I Was Asking For Was For Elder To Have A Run Of Games. A Chance He Has Been Denied And One that Was Given To Forster. He Comes On Against Mansfield Plays A Blinder And Nearly Equalised For Us. He Played Better Football In Those 5 Or 10 Minutes Than Forster Did All Game.

Likewise, He Comes On For Us On Saturday And Scores. Remind Me Again What Kind Of Strike Rate That Gives Him Compared To Old Nick.

I Really Can't Believe The Abuse I Have Received Since I've Been On Here. Seems That There's A Fair Few Morons And Twats That Don't Like To Have The Bleeding Obvious Pointed Out To Them.

Yeah, And How Many Games Has The Old Git Played Compared To Elder? Everyone On Here Was Slagging Off Forster Until About The Tenth Game And Now All Of A Sudden He's The Messiah. It's Simple. A Bit Like You Really. All I Was Asking For Was For Elder To Have A Run Of Games. A Chance He Has Been Denied And One that Was Given To Forster. He Comes On Against Mansfield Plays A Blinder And Nearly Equalised For Us. He Played Better Football In Those 5 Or 10 Minutes Than Forster Did All Game.

Likewise, He Comes On For Us On Saturday And Scores. Remind Me Again What Kind Of Strike Rate That Gives Him Compared To Old Nick.

I Really Can't Believe The Abuse I Have Received Since I've Been On Here. Seems That There's A Fair Few Morons And Twats That Don't Like To Have The Bleeding Obvious Pointed Out To Them.

All those capitals hurt my eyes.

I don't disagree that Elder is probably worth a run in the team. In fact quite a few epeople here seem to agree with that. The problem is that the two men in possession of the shirt (Forster and Revell) have been performing recently, and done nothing to deserve getting dropped. The main thing that has riled people has been your assertion that Forster has been crap, when in fact he's been anything but, he's been probably our best player this season.

Oh, and also your statement that I'm 'simple' just because I don't agree with you. While I appreciate that shouting people down/insulting them is the way that some people do attempt to 'debate' on NSC, it's not a great way to win friends.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good thread Nathan. But shouldn't you be TRAINING this morning ?
No wonder Dean never picks you to start.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Don't Call Me A **** You f***ing Moron. It's Very Very Simple. Elder Is The Man To Score The Goals To Get Us Up. Forster Is A Has Been. Today Shows That. How You Can Consider Arguing That Elder Isn't Worth A Place After Today Just Shows You To Be The Knuckledragging Shit For Brains That You Are.

Why Don't You Go Start Another Poll. Twat.

Oh no, it's the start of another Caps Lock tirade :nono:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
NEWSFLASH!

Young striker Nathan Elder has been sacked from League One side Brighton and Hove Albion after impersonating a fan on a club forum and calling for the dropping of other players. When quized on this Nathan replied 'I Had To Do Something. The Fans Are All Twats For Not Recognizing That Fozzie Is An Old Git And That I Am The Second Coming.'

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I don't disagree that Elder is probably worth a run in the team. In fact quite a few epeople here seem to agree with that. The problem is that the two men in possession of the shirt (Forster and Revell) have been performing recently, and done nothing to deserve getting dropped. The main thing that has riled people has been your assertion that Forster has been crap, when in fact he's been anything but, he's been probably our best player this season.

I Have Suggested Forster Plays in Central Midfield Before As We Were Lacking In That Department Until The New Signing. Of Course People Have Ignored That Suggestion As They Have Decided I Am A "Wind-Up" Or A Bad Guy. If People Think He Is So Good Surely Midfield Would Be Better Where He Can Dictate Play Better.

People On This Site Make Me Mad Sometimes. It's Just Bullying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here