Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Facts Speak For Themselves

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hang on here Bars Mar made a personal opinion regarding Elder, it was not rude or abusive, he is then subjected to being told it is bollocks and he is a c*nt and a wanker and then somehow he is made out the bad boy when he retaliates.

NSC is great but there are huge elements of ganging up and keyboard bullying from anonymous chinless wonders behind their computer screens.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NSC is great but there are huge elements of ganging up and keyboard bullying from anonymous chinless wonders behind their computer screens.

I thought chinless wonders applied to upper class twits, news to me that there are so many posting on NSC :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's a few from the Hassocks/Hurstpierpoint middle class twits area.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There's always the role of 'opinionated moaner with a VENDETTA against individual players' role, should the present incumbant ever move on...

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
Elder was given a start against Cheltenham, and looked utter cack. Give him a bit of time, keep givinghim sub appearances and hope that he comes good.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't be RIDICULOUS Stig. A player is not allowed to be a decent prospect. He has to either be akin to PELE or TILTMAN. No fence here mate.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A friend of mine at the club told me once that Nathan would if you played to his strengths be the most prolific scorer at the club once given a run. The trouble is that Dean Wilkins likes to play it a certain way and I think he thinks that Elders all round game is not strong enough for the style of play we produce.

Reading between the lines = His control is crap.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ernest is the GIMMICK poster. easy 10 is the COMICAL poster

so what is bar mars point exactly?

Rather obvious
final2.jpg

Totally pointless and crap thread.

The ALBION have just won a HARD fought point, they are ELATED to have done so, their away changing room was JUMPING more than DW had ever seen before in his career - and a 'fan' who obviously could NOT have been at the game, takes the opportunity to have a dig at the man-of-almost-every match.

It defies belief that
a) the thread starter is indignant at adverse response after that win. :dunce:
b) Uncle Spielberg can find the indefensible, defensible. :jester:

Well I suppose US is known to bet against all odds.

And, lose.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Can't Believe You Muppets. The Stats Are There For All To See And You Still Don't Get It.

As For Those Of You Saying I Haven't Been To Any Games, I Haven't Missed One At Home, And I've Been To A Few Away This Season. Even If I Hadn't Been Once It Doesn't Stop Most Of The Wankers On Here Gobbing Off About What They Think.

At Least There's One Person Here With A Brain In Their Head. Thank f*** For Uncle Spielberg Otherwise There'd Be No Hope For Any Of You.

I Can't Believe You Muppets. The Stats Are There For All To See And You Still Don't Get It.

As For Those Of You Saying I Haven't Been To Any Games, I Haven't Missed One At Home, And I've Been To A Few Away This Season. Even If I Hadn't Been Once It Doesn't Stop Most Of The Wankers On Here Gobbing Off About What They Think.

Just out of interest, were you wearing a blindfold at those games you attended? You say the stats are there, yet Foster has scored 12 goals this season. Elder has scored 1. I don't see where the stats are. Nicky has had a hand (either scoring or setting up) the majority of our goals this season. I don't know where you've got this opinion that he has no ability from... it clearly isn't from watching him play for us.

And for the record, I realise he's a wind up merchant. I just though wind up merchants were meant to be funny, not peddling the same old rubbish...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As a point, I do not agree with Bars Mar, Forster has been immense the last few months, Elder could be very good , we don't really know as he has not had a decent chance. What is not right is the abuse he is getting for his opinion which he is entitled to.

At Least There's One Person Here With A Brain In Their Head. Thank f*** For Uncle Spielberg Otherwise There'd Be No Hope For Any Of You.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Excellent!! Best laugh in ages, thanks Bars.
If you are 'Watford O' or Ernest, congratulations of this new persona, much funnier than any of that other rubbish your character comes up with.
And Uncle is even taking you seriously!! Double brilliant!

:clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even if he is a wind up merchant why the personal abuse ?.

Even if he is a wind up merchant why the personal abuse ?.

It's what is done to wind-up merchants, on a regular basis. You either let them know that you're not fooled/don't need their services, or the alternative is - you get taken in and entertain the likes of Wetfart (banned, several times from NSC) in a serious manner.

Still US, if you want to get mugged just like at the bookies, 'Look At The Facts That Do Not Lie' :angry::angry::angry:

:laugh:

In this case though, Bars Mars has potential, and especially now you're 'in'!

I think he is fast becoming .... SO DON

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We need wind up merchants. They pull the likes of you in everytime. ....... and we need to hear your opinions dont we ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here