Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Facts Speak For Themselves

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Nicky Forster Played 90 Minutes Goals Scored 0
Nathan Elder Played 3 Minutes Goals Scored 1

Let Me Just Say I Told You So. Elder Must Start Next Week. Back To The Old Folks Home With Forster.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Nicky Forster played really well, him and Revell were our two best players.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Revell is starting to hit the net regulary and Forster has largely been providing the assists think we will stick with that for now but if one of them drops form then Elder should be given a start

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Nicky Forster Played 90 Minutes Goals Scored 0
Nathan Elder Played 3 Minutes Goals Scored 1

Let Me Just Say I Told You So. Elder Must Start Next Week. Back To The Old Folks Home With Forster.

The fact is you are a c u n t

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
The fact is you are a c u n t

Don't Call Me A **** You f***ing Moron. It's Very Very Simple. Elder Is The Man To Score The Goals To Get Us Up. Forster Is A Has Been. Today Shows That. How You Can Consider Arguing That Elder Isn't Worth A Place After Today Just Shows You To Be The Knuckledragging Shit For Brains That You Are.

Why Don't You Go Start Another Poll. Twat.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
How can you call Forster a hasbeen, he's a very good leader when captain and always gives 100%

Yes, Elder should be given a chance, but only when deserved but with the current form of Revell and Forster then I can't see that being for a long time.

brightonbear

Jan 2, 2008
Don't Call Me A **** You f***ing Moron. It's Very Very Simple. Elder Is The Man To Score The Goals To Get Us Up. Forster Is A Has Been. Today Shows That. How You Can Consider Arguing That Elder Isn't Worth A Place After Today Just Shows You To Be The Knuckledragging Shit For Brains That You Are.

Why Don't You Go Start Another Poll. Twat.

Nicky Forster was MOTM today including the Oldham players and if you can't see what he contributes to the team then your either Stevie Wonder or as I suspect a clueless wanker. And let me tell you I know more than most!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I have been championing Nathan Elder's cause for some time - i think he should be given a chance BUT you cannot drop Forster as he's been scoring goals, Revell is scoring goals so you cannot drop him either and there has to be something not quite right with Elder if he does not start. Wilkins said when he signed that he needed to get his fitness levels up - well that should have happened by now so there's two reasons why he ain't starting :
1 There are better more consistent players in that spot and Elder must fight to be better than those and be an automatic first choice OR
2 He isn't good enough

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I have been championing Nathan Elder's cause for some time - i think he should be given a chance BUT you cannot drop Forster as he's been scoring goals, Revell is scoring goals so you cannot drop him either and there has to be something not quite right with Elder if he does not start. Wilkins said when he signed that he needed to get his fitness levels up - well that should have happened by now so there's two reasons why he ain't starting :
1 There are better more consistent players in that spot and Elder must fight to be better than those and be an automatic first choice OR
2 He isn't good enough

I think number 1 is correct

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ernest is the GIMMICK poster. easy 10 is the COMICAL poster

so what is bar mars point exactly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here