Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Emirates Stadium

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
hey fatboy, hasn't spike (jane's friend) got an exec box there?
i'll have to ask

Me thinks you may be right matey.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
B.M.F said:
Me thinks you may be right matey.

working with her tomorrow so i'll get on the case :D

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
cardboard said:
at least 6,000 tickets go on general sale for every game

£32 upwards i believe
There was an article in the sunday times about it a few weeks ago and i also think there was a thread on here about it???

Thats Odd - I have been looking at getting tickets since the stadium opened but if you go onto the Arsenal website all of the games seem to be sold out well in advance. I have yet to see any go on general sale.

Any ideas where you can get some of these 6,000 tickets from?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I also went to the brazil game at emirates - AMAZING! What a stadium! it's massive but you don't feel that far away from the pitch wherever you are (I had a wander round). Try the chicken balti pies - superb! Not as good as new olympic stadium in berlin though, that is class but unlike emirates doesn't look like an airport departure lounge.

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
I went to the game on Saturday against Sheffield United. We had some clients over from the US so work arranged some tickets on Thursday evening. They were about £100 each with a face value of £32.20.

As for the stadium, it is truly amazing. In a very dour first half i found myself just looking round the stadium in awe. It was weird being in a brand new stadium where every thing was clean etc. I would like to see the state of it come the end of the season.

And, it certainly wasnt the old Highbury Library either. They sang constantly and had some amusing chants about Ashley Cole. When they scored the noise/atmosphere was immense.

1066gull

Zamora For England said:
I went to Brazil Argentina - amazing stadium. Still can't beat the Theatre of Trees though.

:bowdown:
You are exactly one year and one day younger than me:lolol:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I totally forgot Arsenal were playing last night. For some reason I thought it was tonight they were playing. Anyways I had to get off the train at 7pm in my Leeds shirt at Drayton Park station. Thank fook most people in the area know I support Leeds.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Adriodinho said:
You are exactly one year and one day younger than me:lolol:

???????????

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
moggy said:
is there any way of a non season ticket holder like myself getting tickets for a game then?

An arsenal fan at work told me that you can become a red member for free, which i noticed you can register for through there site. He also said that alot of the not so big games will be avalible for red members and easier to get once they have played there for a few months and the fuss has died down about the ground.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Went yesterday, rather impressive - however the amount of noise the Arsenal fans made make Watford's look like party animals.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I went there for the emerates cup yesterday, with Johnboy Kenhead, and Marky, plus a few others. Its a nice stadium but a piss poor atmosphere. The bloody prices though, £4 for a bloody hot dog!

I got a couple of "Seagulls" shouts outside the ground as I was wearing the famous blue and white.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I went there for the emerates cup yesterday, with Johnboy Kenhead, and Marky, plus a few others. Its a nice stadium but a piss poor atmosphere. The bloody prices though, £4 for a bloody hot dog!

I got a couple of "Seagulls" shouts outside the ground as I was wearing the famous blue and white.

I saw you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here