Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The economy - some good news for a change

D

Deleted User X18H

The problem with him is he is stuck out on the Essex / Herts border he doesn't want to be there who would!! He has probably been screwed over by an Estate Agent and is understandably bitter and is desperate to move back to Brighton & Hove. Although his post is way over the top, maybe we should think why he is so angry , my missus has a flat to rent down St Aubyns Gardens ( see earlier link!!!!!) but I expect its a bit pricey.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The problem with him is he is stuck out on the Essex / Herts border he doesn't want to be there who would!! He has probably been screwed over by an Estate Agent and is understandably bitter and is desperate to move back to Brighton & Hove. Although his post is way over the top, maybe we should think why he is so angry , my missus has a flat to rent down St Aubyns Gardens ( see earlier link!!!!!) but I expect its a bit pricey.

The main thing I dislike about you is your continual boasting about how much money and property you have, and for that reason alone I will not stoop to your level of "my bank account is bigger than yours". I find that a very unattractive trait.

I will make just a couple of points. When I was relocated from Hove Park area to Bishops Stortford, there was an additional allowance to reflect the fact that properties in this area are more expensive. I could return to Brighton, but aside from the football team and family there is nothing to draw me back.

But please dont let me spoil your fantasies.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
my missus has a flat to rent down St Aubyns Gardens ( see earlier link!!!!!) but I expect its a bit pricey.

OK HB&B, you were too stupid to sell before the price slump. I think we all understand that now, no need to keep repeating it :dunce:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Just a message for the majority of the c***s on this thread, thanks very much.

I, as most of you know, am part of a small-run family estate agent in a small town. We have been successful in the past, and are now, like everyone else have our backs against the walls and are finding it tough. However, there are some estate agents, like us, that are honest and work hard in trying to do the very best for our customers. And I do realise that there are some UTTER cowboys out there, but at the end of the day, it is you the CONSUMER, the customer that chooses which agent you want to market your property with. And trust me, the biggest is not ALWAYS the best. In fact, 9/10 the biggest are built on years of BULLSHIT. unfortunately for people like Uncle C, they tar every single agent with the same "LIAR" brush, and in a time like this, it is not a joyous occasion when a company goes out of business- no matter who or what they are. people are losing their livelihoods every single day of the week, and not many people seem to realise that.

That is all. :rant:

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
Just a message for the majority of the c***s on this thread, thanks very much.

I, as most of you know, am part of a small-run family estate agent in a small town. We have been successful in the past, and are now, like everyone else have our backs against the walls and are finding it tough. However, there are some estate agents, like us, that are honest and work hard in trying to do the very best for our customers. And I do realise that there are some UTTER cowboys out there, but at the end of the day, it is you the CONSUMER, the customer that chooses which agent you want to market your property with. And trust me, the biggest is not ALWAYS the best. In fact, 9/10 the biggest are built on years of BULLSHIT. unfortunately for people like Uncle C, they tar every single agent with the same "LIAR" brush, and in a time like this, it is not a joyous occasion when a company goes out of business- no matter who or what they are. people are losing their livelihoods every single day of the week, and not many people seem to realise that.

That is all. :rant:

not good to see people out of jobs and I would not wish it upon anyone - lets just hope that when you "were successful in the past" you saved some for this inevitable period and did not invest in property, flash suits and fast cars....cos some estate (not you i assume) agents now have egg on their face, which to some people raises a smirk.

Good luck, i hope you see it through these tough times mate.

D

Deleted User X18H

The main thing I dislike about you is your continual boasting about how much money and property you have, and for that reason alone I will not stoop to your level of "my bank account is bigger than yours". I find that a very unattractive trait.

I will make just a couple of points. When I was relocated from Hove Park area to Bishops Stortford, there was an additional allowance to reflect the fact that properties in this area are more expensive. I could return to Brighton, but aside from the football team and family there is nothing to draw me back.

But please dont let me spoil your fantasies.
Not my property according to your link yesterday its my wife's.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
unfortunately for people like Uncle C, they tar every single agent with the same "LIAR" brush

Perhaps you could refresh my memory, by identifying the thread in which I called any Estate Agent a liar?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
:shutup:

you kinow what i mean, stop being pedantic you unemployed, sponging waste of space.

Could I humbly suggest an anger mangement course, before you blow a gasket.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:shutup:

you kinow what i mean, stop being pedantic you unemployed, sponging waste of space.

Will HB&B ever work again ? Will he still be prattling on about how superior his cardboard box is to the other down and outs when he is sleeping rough ?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Will HB&B ever work again ? Will he still be prattling on about how superior his cardboard box is to the other down and outs when he is sleeping rough ?

This thread is HB&B being ironic at it's very best! He's on top form today!

John Dorian - bit harsh to call unemployed people scrounging whatevers! I know Uncle C has riled you with his comments and your retort was aimed at him. But firstly, he didn't actually say he was unemployed, he said he wasn't employed! Not quite the same thing

Secondly, a lot of previously hard working people are now finding themselves unemployed and having to claim benefits for the first time in their lives, me included! I'm 37, and have worked and paid taxes since I was 16! I just hope one day you don't find yourself in the same predicament and find yourself being judged and tarred with the scrounging brush!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
John Dorian - bit harsh to call unemployed people scrounging whatevers! I know Uncle C has riled you with his comments and your retort was aimed at him. But firstly, he didn't actually say he was unemployed, he said he wasn't employed! Not quite the same thing

Dont you just love NSC

Person A gets upset with person B for what he has said, and Person A hurls broad insults at person B. In doing so he upsets person C who takes offence and has a go back at person A.

And BTW, Inbred at his best is a prat. On all other occasions he doesn't even achieve this rating

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here