Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The economy - some good news for a change

D

Deleted User X18H

My mate is an estate agent and he's got a wife two young kids and a mortgage like the rest of us, why should I, or anyone else be happy that he's going to lose his job?
Because Uncle C is desperately desperately frustrated he cannot find the means to live in the city of Brighton & Hove he longs LONGS to be here, bless him.

He blames Estate Agents for his predicament

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
What a bitter and twisted thread. Lets hope it's not you next you tosspot:tosser:. Assuming you are employed

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I fail to see how people losing their jobs can be good news.

D

Deleted User X18H

I think Uncle C needs to apologise for this dreadful thread or take a sabbatical

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Wanker.

If you think the property is over priced no one is forcing you to buy it.....unless you are one of the chumps who cant say no!!!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Truly excellent news.Loads of extra folk without work.Result? less people spending,economy in decline,shops etc closing,more folk out of work.

Less people attending football matches ..........no spare cash.Football clubs nosedive as attendances fall,more in administration.Falmer crumbles to ashes as recession gets a hold.More people lose jobs as employers look to retrench to maintain profit margins.Hospitality suite at Withdean becomes a soup kitchen.Crowds fall to 1200.Any player attracting any fee is sold.

And it starts with 50000 estate agents losing their jobs.Now,a local estate agency cost me boodles of dosh when they mishandled my sale and purchase,so I've little love to lose for them.But gloating over their loss of livelihood?

I don't think so!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well its all gone quite in Bishops Stortford

Its all gone quiet cause I've been out for the night. If you thought any of your postings could get to me, dont flatter yourself.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What a bitter and twisted thread. Lets hope it's not you next you tosspot:tosser:. Assuming you are employed

Nope I'm not employed.

I'm surprised at the humour bypass displayed consistently on NSC. Insulting the Irish or a black President or Crystal Palace is fine. But poke a little bit of fun at Estate Agents and the vitriol is spilled.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
i worked in commercial prop for approx 15yrs............lost my job 6 months ago...........and was out of work for most of that time, am now doing a pretty shit job.......so therefore, uncle c i think you are a C*NT & WANKER for your post, thats all:mad:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
i worked in commercial prop for approx 15yrs............lost my job 6 months ago...........and was out of work for most of that time, am now doing a pretty shit job.......so therefore, uncle c i think you are a C*NT & WANKER for your post, thats all:mad:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I see you've not lost your sense of humour.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Really can't see how anyone can be happy that many are being made unemployed, whatever there job is, quite obviously the one's who are, can only see the smaller overall picture, the more that go out of work basically means the longer it will take for the country to get back on it's feet.

Hundreds of thousands / millions being made unemployed, will have an effect on everyone in some way or another.

For personal reasons I am not a great admirer of estate agents, but my dislike is for ONE in particular as he turned me over for a few hundred quid quite a few years ago, but I would never wish tens of thousands of individuals to be out of work just because of that, or for any other reason.

And to the person who started this thread, I fail to see how anyone can be accused of losing there sense of humour (sarcastic reply in post above) when he has quite clearly suffered because of losing his original job, I think it is YOU thats needs to review your sense of humour.

Oh and for your information, I worked for a major housing developer (another disliked form of employment to many) and I to was made redundant just over 2 months ago, maybe you can find something funny to say about that ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I think that is pretty much every ones opinion:nono:

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
Nope I'm not employed.

I'm surprised at the humour bypass displayed consistently on NSC. Insulting the Irish or a black President or Crystal Palace is fine. But poke a little bit of fun at Estate Agents and the vitriol is spilled.

If this is your idea of humour then I can save a few bob, instead of buying the kids hot chocolate at bedtime I can get them to read your posts, they will be asleep in seconds......

Mind you I think they would have nightmares...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here