Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Definitive being a Albion Supporter thread........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
And one of the first games ever of "soccer" i was allowed t stay up and watch was us losing the F.A Cup replay.

Well praise the Lord you are not a glory-hunting-bandwagon-jumper otherwise you might be Man Ure supporter:lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You posting on here between 3-5 yestrday afternoon unless you live 500 miles away perhaps you are neither.

Been for years given money done countless falmer things. Have since moved out and now live in cambridge. I could afford the price but not the time as I have work. Does this mean im a fan/suporter/whatever in your book?

Some people just dont have the time or money so they come on here to find out the news and match reports. Surly they are still fans???

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
That question is almost fixtures :lolol:

Basically i live in a seaside town in the south of Australia.

We too have Seagulls at our seaside town.

And one of the first games ever of "soccer" i was allowed t stay up and watch was us losing the F.A Cup replay.

So to a wee nipper as i was back then it all seemed to fit into place nicely that i should follow a team from a town that seemed alot like the one i lived in.

And the rest they say is history.

All through my teens and into older age i was constantly comming home from parties early while everyone else was partying on just so that i could listen into the BBC World Service( before the internet was big) just so i could listen in for score updates through the games.

Fingers crossed the first Albion game i ever get to see will be the first game in the new stadium. :clap2:

Which i guess will cost me about 3500 pounds by the time i get there :lolol:
Excellent story:thumbsup:
My mate also was the same as you although he said he would support whoever won that cup final???

Im sure some rich people on here will chip in for you're first game:lolol:don't bother asking dick tight though as he wouldn't even give you a free ticket:lolol:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
to quote someone else on this thread "what a load of bollocks" I still consider myself (probably even more so) a Brightonian even if I do live in a foriegn country (WALES).
I lived in Brighton for 55 years of my life and moved away several times to work and always considered myself a Brightonian.
A Brightonian is someone who was born in Brighton and does not have to live there and a true Brightonian supports the city,and its football team:albion2: unlike those in Brighton who might have been born there but still insist on supporting teams like MU,spurs,arse...nal, and all the other teams that have so many glory hunters as supporters,I have supported the Albion when they were at rock bottom and while they were in the First division and it seems they have been in the lower leagues for longer than in any top flight............but that matters not a jot because they are who they are:albion2:???

Of course it was bollocks, i was taking the piss!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here