Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The definitive "Are you going to Liverpool?" poll

Are you going to the Liverpool cup match?

• Yes I am

Votes: 175 58.9%
  • No, I'm not (time/difficulty of travel)

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • No, wouldn't have gone regardless

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Still on the fence (make your fecking mind up)

Votes: 33 11.1%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Almost certainly not.

1. Kick off time and Sunday
2. Have to get up at stupid o'clock for work next day
3. I've seen us play at Anfield before
4. I've seen us play Liverpool this season
5. Can't really afford it
6. It's on the telly box
7. I think we'll probably lose

HOWEVER! My company has an office in Warrington, and I am trying to arrange a meeting there for 9am on Monday 20th February. That would mean the company having to pay for my travel and an overnight stay on the Sunday so I could get to the meeting on time :cool:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Almost certainly not.

1. Kick off time and Sunday
2. Have to get up at stupid o'clock for work next day
3. I've seen us play at Anfield before
4. I've seen us play Liverpool this season
5. Can't really afford it
6. It's on the telly box
7. I think we'll probably lose

HOWEVER! My company has an office in Warrington, and I am trying to arrange a meeting there for 9am on Monday 20th February. That would mean the company having to pay for my travel and an overnight stay on the Sunday so I could get to the meeting on time :cool:

All the above reasons except 4, but especially 2 because I've run out of holiday entitlement until 01st March when I pass Go and collect 32 days.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
In Spain for Carnival, so can't. :( Gutted.

Otherwise, come earthquake, fire, flood, plague of whipworms, I'd have been there. The memory of previous encounters up there in the FA Cup is reason enough not to miss this one under any circumstances.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Would have Fri or Sat but dreaded Ofsted inspection begins on the Monday, couldn't risk not getting home etc, so for that reason I'm out :(

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Yes if I can secure two tickets - have already arranged lift for my son and me - just need to bag the tickets.

Going to be awkward for timings but sod it - you only live once!!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Cost is the ONLY reason I can't go. Simply canot afford it no matter what. January has killed me, £400 MOT, £150 car tax, £200 stag do payment plus the Christmas fall out, Reading and Palace away, Southampton, Bristol City, Wrexham and Newcastle at home with Leicester on Saturday, I have nothing. Beans on toast this week :(

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I'll be there and will be my 5th time as last time I went was Liverpool v's Genoa in the UEFA cup quarter final 2nd leg, Stood in the middle of the kop and nothing will ever compare to that night for atmosphere for me.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Still on the fence. Cant manage 95 quid for the train so itll be the coach or a car. Hopefully they will get the tickets on general sale nice and quick so i can find a travelling buddy :D

dont fancy 6 or so hours each way on the coach on my billy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here