Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The definitive "Are you going to Liverpool?" poll

Are you going to the Liverpool cup match?

• Yes I am

Votes: 175 58.9%
  • No, I'm not (time/difficulty of travel)

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • No, wouldn't have gone regardless

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Still on the fence (make your fecking mind up)

Votes: 33 11.1%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Assuming you could get a match ticket if you want one - and you will, are you intending to go to Liverpool and the unsociable time of 4:30 on a Sunday afternoon?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
I am away with the wife and kids till the Sunday morning, so be a rush and have to leave where we are staying earlier than anticipated!!!! But this after all is the Albion so think there may only be 1 outcome.........

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Disatrously no. Since the time came out and was confirmed and I am moving house this weekend (cost implications) and I have a presentation to a client in London starting at 8am on Monday morning that means I cannot risk getting stuck in Liverpool. Also all the white goods are being delivered on the Sunday morning and the current Mrs will remove my pecker with a pair of pliars if I leave her to deal with that on her own. I have been there before and yes its a great day out - but I have a feeling that some of the upcoming away trips in the league are worth storing up points for. I know I will be shot for this but I would rather go to Leeds and see us win than go to Liverpool and see us battle really hard and lose 2-0. and then stand at the rail way station 300 miles from home and £250 out of pocket and think bugger.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Taking the wife away for a weekend for her 40th. Bloody bad timing, I should have looked at the fixture list and known we were likely to beat Newcastle! :(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nope , missing Liverpool AND Hull due to work :(

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The timing of this match really IS a massive BITCH, to be honest, but regardless, we'll still be there.

Getting my two boys home at 11.30pm the night before they go back to school is FAR from ideal, to be honest, but in ten years time they'll remember the Albion's famous win at Anfield, not that they were tired at school on the Monday!

Obviously we MIGHT not actually win, but regardless - its a chance for them to see Brighton at one of the WORLD'S most famous football stadiums. It might get pulled down sometime soon(ish) - this could be the last chance...

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No. Would have like to have gone, depending on price, but suday afternoon is just a little unpalatable.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If I hadnt FOOLISHLY committed (to myself) to do every game this season then I would have missed it coz Liverpool is well meh.

Been there in 1991 got a 2-2 so came away happy and then Liverpool were a great side. Now its just an above average prem team overtaken by Chelsea and Spurs in recent years.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The timing of this match really IS a massive BITCH, to be honest, but regardless, we'll still be there.

Getting my two boys home at 11.30pm the night before they go back to school is FAR from ideal, to be honest, but in ten years time they'll remember the Albion's famous win at Anfield, not that they were tired at school on the Monday!

Obviously we MIGHT not actually win, but regardless - its a chance for them to see Brighton at one of the WORLD'S most famous football stadiums. It might get pulled down sometime soon(ish) - this could be the last chance...

When my Dad took me to Liverpool in '83 for THAT 5th round tie, it's a day I've never forgotten. For that reason, I owe my son the same. Doesn't matter if they are dog tired for school the next day, childhood memories are made of this sort of stuff.

Exactly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here