Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Definative X Factor Thread - Runners & Riders

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The blonde 19 year old with a very different voice is my tip. No idea what her name is but she is quite a looker as well with long scraggy blond hair.

I also quite like the 4 young blackish guys who's harmonies are pretty good

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
The black woman who's had the 'hard life' I don't really like her voice, I thought her song was terrible on Saturday. Yes it's unique but I don't think it's uniquely good - it hurts my ears.

I think Louise in the over25s has a great voice, JLS I really like, oh and Eoghan is really cute.

Last edited:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Something I have noticed is that as this is all pre-recorded some time ago the producers know already whom have made it through to the final 12.

Those poeple that have been bombed out already have hardly been shown, excluding the 80 year old black guy, this weekend they whittle it down from 24 to 12, I think almost guaranteed to get through are

The black single mum with attitiude.
The other black girl whom does have a great voice.
The cutesy Oirish boy
The cutesy black boy whom has a great voice
The pool cleaner whom lost his wife
The ex Bluecoat that wears the silly hat
The man that claimed to have never seen his mum or dad but actually has all along.
JLS
And the other young 1 boy 3 girl black band where they blew it in tears but still got through.

Because they have shown them so much

I don't think going through is the girl with the really long weird face thats hardly been shown at all.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Final 12 revealed by Marshy...

Alexandra Burke, Austin Drage, Bad Lashes, Daniel Evans, Diana Vickers, Eoghan Quigg, Girlband, JLS, Laura White, Rachel Hylton, Scott Bruton, Suzie Furlonger

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Judging by the auditions Alexandra is currently the best in my opinion.
I won't be able to get involved in this thread much though as I always watch the repeat on Sunday with my brother, therefore resist finding out what happened on the Saturday.

I think the 14 year old boy will go far...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This one?

[yt]hx4vvorfh2I[/yt]

She is good

Yep, that's the one and it seems she's not 19 but 17 :eek:

Being good looking is definitely an advantage but she has a terrific voice as well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The people on this programme really annoy me from the judges to the contestants. At least something like Big Brother the people know they are just fame hungry idiots, this lot believe they have talent. None of them are differant to the millions of other pop acts out there today.

All those bloddy sob stories about Mums in wheelchairs, druggy slags who go to jail and have 4 kids in their teenage, little fuckwits with lisps and s-s-s-s-stammers. Gurning cheese carved twins with parents killed in a car accident who will never get to see their angel "realise their dream", faggoty little bullied kids who stay in their rooms and sing into hairbrushes for fear of being bashed by the normal kids , fat porkers who believe people aren't repulsed by the fact that they can't stop eating pies. Tip: Show business is 99.9% based on appearance, if you wanted it that badly you would put the f***ing lard down you tubby bitch. Imploring us to get behind their dreams. No thanks.

The only amusing bit is watching the auditions, every retarded, dillusional, working class fuckwit yokel in christendom turns up to waste our time.

X Factor? Ass factor more like!

1075033335.jpg

Above: A fat waste of food and daily maintenance

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Cue the 'sob story' music X-Factor always uses to signal EMOTIONAL BACKSTORY COMING NOW!!!!

('Serious' voiceover): "For 22 year old hairdresser Becky, X-Factor could be the chance she's yearned for all her life. Last year, Becky's pet dog Scraps ran out in front of a car. Bravely Becky tirid to stop him, but ended up losing all four limbs in a tragic car crash, and although her parents prayed by her bedside, Becky tragically passed away just days before her X-Factor audition. Today, Becky's mum has brought Becky's ashes to the audition, to give her one last chance to prove herself to the judges."

(Cut to Dermot O'Leary)

Dermot: "So Becky, there must be something really tragic you can tell us now?"

Becky: "..."

Dermot: "That's dreadful, and must surely be worth a few thousand votes. And is it true Scraps needed a big bandage on his ickle paw too?"

Becky: "...."

Dermot: "I see your mum's here today, along with the rest of your family, your neighbours, workmates, plus everyone who lives in IRELAND or whoever had any kind of IRISH connection whatsoever. Do you think all of the IRISH people in IRELAND might be watching in IRELAND and voting for an IRISH girl to do IRELAND proud?"

Dermot (whispers): "Good luck."

Cut to an urn in front of the judges. Louis Walsh: "So, just by pure chance and not at all primed by the production team, I'm going to ask you if ever happened to own a dog?"

Dannii: "And what are you going to sing for us today?"

Cue opening bars of 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol.

Cue shot of Simon suddenly looking up as if he's never heard anything so incredible in all his life. (Note to production team: please use stock shot no.35 that we always use here).

Cue Cheryl wiping a tiny teardrop away with a manicured fingernail.

Cheryl: "It were like she was singing to her dog."

Simon: "Becky....

Cue that soaring orchestral thing by Sigur Ros that they must be absolutely minted for by now, seeing as it gets used on 93.4% of all TV programmes.

Pause.

Even longer pause.

Cut to unbearably cute shot of Scraps with his doe eyes and bandgaged paw, waiting patiently outside the audition room for Becky.

Pause a bit more.

Simon: "....you just got 4 yeses."

Simon winks. Music climaxes. Scraps jumps up and down. Dermot does that thing where, gosh, even he feels a bit emotional.

And so on.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Can't go for the Blackburn Blonde - everyone from Balckburn sounds like they have a mouthful of phlegm to get rid of.

Amy however (ignore the back story - nice voice).....

080926_p_Amy.jpg

Very much like 'the girl next door'... She's my fave, well SWEET.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here