Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Decision Has Been Made......

Coppell is going 100%. A very trusted (private) source informs me that SC has been ringing senior staff from the club this evening to inform them of his decision to go to Reading. There will be a press conference or announcement tomorrow, not sure if he will now be attending the heart thing.

You can choose to believe me or not, but I would add that those who know me or read my posts will know that I never claim to have inside info. This is a 1st. Mark my words.

I am gutted.:nono:

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Brighton player telling me last night, you hearing this, Reading anouncing they have selected their manager and he will be anounced tomorrow. Cut and dried i think. :nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Weezle said:
Chappers - did you see your SCR phone-in also made the back page of the Leader! :D

I am one famous mo fizzer.

ps No i haven't seen it. Did it say anything interesting?

Last edited:

I've been convinced he's off since a week ago, and expect the official announcement on Monday morning because he wanted to finish the week v Blackpool as a last home-game, and they never make such announcements on a Sunday as it's basically a 'day of rest' or religious day.
Personally I'm inclined to believe you So'ton, as well as thinking he's a bit of a sod for using us as a stepping stone regardless of what the contract said.
Let's face it, his ultimate goal has always been to get into the prem asap, impress the Manure that he can manage them, then take over from Ferguson.

It's time we had a manager who is Brighton through and through - MA could've been, and probably wouldn't have gone to Leics if he knew the truth at the time.

Once again it's credit to DK for paving the way at Brighton, and NO credit to the local 'CITY' council for being such boring lazy luddites about the future of Brighton and Hove .
Give them a big (cynical) hand :clap:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Christ at the end of the day a manager is paid to get the best out of players etc and thats it,so all the fuss about the ground is bollocks end of it.:nono:

I am becoming even more fed up by this. We jkeep losing bloody good managers for reasons we all know too well. Doesn't stop it becoming seriously annoying though. I'm back off to resume watching my video to cheer myself up. I reckon a good bit of hack and slash gore fest will make me feel more with it.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i think the whole ground thing is a request by DK, Coppell wants to leave anyway and as a favour to DK he will use the stadium as an example as much as possible to help get the message out.
DK is a PR man right? I'm sure he'd want to turn bad news(coppell leaving) into good publicity(getting the falmer word out)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here