Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Dark Knight Rises

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I saw Amazing Spider-Man at the Imax in London and that was truly spectacular. Brilliant film. There's just something about Batman I don't like. I am looking forward to seeing the film, but I don't think it will be as good as Spider-Man is.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Never been a fan of Marvel or any super hero films, but since the Batman films got dark they have been amazing. Literally cant wait for this, pisses all over nerdy Peter Parker.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Yes, looking forward to it.

But I am not looking forward to seeing Anne Hathaway as Batgirl (I assume). Call me sexist but female superheros are stupid.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Well, i was a bit excited by Prometheus and left that decidedly MEH-ish. For this one, i am expecting it to be ok. In the last one we had Bruce Wayne and Batman fairly non-existent in comparison to the scene-stealing exploits of Ledger as the Joker. It's difficult not to repeat the standard of hero, bigger villain than last time, new love interest, save the world. So it's best to remain as a trilogy. It should be big. Enormous, no less. But that mightn't make it an epic. I'll see it eagerly, but pray that they've changed Batman's gruff growl, as it sounds shit.

Can't wait to see it, Loved the previous two and most of Nolan's previous films - Inception was one of the best films I've seen in the last 5 years. hoping it'll still be showing in the cinemas by the time we get home in Mid-August otherwise it's trying to avoid the ending till its on Blu-Ray!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Cannot wait for this to come out, Batman is the greatest Super Hero (even though no super powers) ever, dont mind Marvel and wouldnt mind seeing the new Spiderman film also like the first and the most recent X-Men films, I fking hate Superman though really HATE him, can do anything so the whole thing is pointless and his disguise is a pai of glasses!!!! WANKER!!!!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Seeing it with Mrs Oscar at the Duke of Yorks on Friday. Can't wait and desperately trying to avoid any spoilers. If Nolan gets anywhere near the benchmark he set with Dark Knight I will be happy.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Cannot wait for this to come out, Batman is the greatest Super Hero (even though no super powers) ever, dont mind Marvel and wouldnt mind seeing the new Spiderman film also like the first and the most recent X-Men films, I fking hate Superman though really HATE him, can do anything so the whole thing is pointless and his disguise is a pai of glasses!!!! WANKER!!!!

Oh My God, I couldn't agree with you more.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

I think, for me, this is what makes Batman the greatest superhero because he hasn't had something stupid happen to him like drinking toxic goo, or being bitten by a radioactive meercat to give him superpowers. He's quite simpy a hard as f*** recluse with some kick ass gadgets.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Also following on from RowlingBirkins comment the other thing I like about Batman is the back story to all the "baddies" all of them have a reason or excuse for being evil they have a history some even used to be good but bad things happened to change them,unlike alot of villians , fk me I cannot beleive I am getting so deep and passionate on here over Batman!!! this is my five minutes of being a kid again lol

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Never been a fan of Marvel or any super hero films, but since the Batman films got dark they have been amazing. Literally cant wait for this, pisses all over nerdy Peter Parker.

Batman is D.C, just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here