Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Cutty Sark

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If anyone uses the DLR for work, it is shut.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Latest image from the scene:

SARK.jpg

Shame becuase it's all OLD and that. :(

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What a shame - I wonder if it was anything to do with the renovations! They reckon they can salvage it though hopefully!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Hung seems a bit extreme, maybe just prison with a kick in the knackers every day for life. Very sad though and unbelievable that someone would do such a thing.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
ditchy said:
Why is that cool SD ?

Because I get to make fun images on Paint. :)

No, in seriousness, it's not cool. I was just remembering how when I was at school the worse a situation was, the cooler it was. Childish morbid facination and all that... At least there are no injuries. :)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
liverpool_one said:
yeah great lets restore it we cant give life saving drugs to cancer sufferers but as long as we can save an old piece of wood then we should all be happy.
That's a bit of a negative view. Do you also moan about people who spend money on holidays, beer and football when really all that money should be going in higher Tax to support the NHS? There's more to life than practical considerations.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
more likely to restored with lottery money than out of the NHS budget I'd have thought.

Seagull Stew

Looking at the remains on TV this morning any restoration would mearly make it a replication of the original ship with a few original parts!

Jul 20, 2003
some stupid cow on R5 was just prattling on about how it was the most beautiful object in the world and how this was a tragedy and how it was a disgrace that there was not a 24hr gaurd in place

f*** me gently with a club hammer, I HATE people like that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here