Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE Cricket (Notts v Sussex, Losers v Losers)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
He's a tactical genious is Adams, nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
get that poison'd dwarfe off now

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bozza said:
All joking aside, I think Lancs are going to win their game. And I don't think we're going to win ours.

I'm shitting it, and not just because I have a slightly dodgy tummy today.

Okay Bozza, here's the plan;

You put on a nice blonde wig, and I'll meet you at the Rose Bowl. You go and sit near the Hants balcony and start winking suggestively at Shane Warne. Ten minutes later when he's got you bent over in the changing room, I'll rush in and take some incriminating photos.

Then we blackmail Warney into declaring the moment their 6th wicket goes down, thus denying Lancs 2 bowling points, and handing the title to Sussex.

If Warne turns us down, we sell the photos to the News of the World, and use the cash to bribe the umpires.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Without having to read back through 25 pages can comebody please confirm for me that having already got maximum batting points, should Sussex take 6 wickets within 130 overs and draw the game that we will win the title by virtue of matches won?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
anybody got commentary back again yet, some of us have jobs you know

Edit: hooray just back again, lazy sods cant they commentate without breaks

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Skint Gull said:
Without having to read back through 25 pages can comebody please confirm for me that having already got maximum batting points, should Sussex take 6 wickets within 130 overs and draw the game that we will win the title by virtue of matches won?

No. If Lancs took 22 points they would win by 2.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Skint Gull said:

no we have to win the game if Lancs win theirs

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Skint Gull said:

Nope. If Lancashire can get 9 wickets in the 130 overs in their game we would have to win. They can still beat us if we draw with maximum bonus points and they win with maximum bonus points.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Skint Gull said:

No. Lancs look like getting twenty two points in which case we have to win as well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Skint Gull said:

I'll add to the 'no'. Which is why I'm shitting it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Okay Bozza, here's the plan;

You put on a nice blonde wig, and I'll meet you at the Rose Bowl. You go and sit near the Hants balcony and start winking suggestively at Shane Warne. Ten minutes later when he's got you bent over in the changing room, I'll rush in and take some incriminating photos.

Then we blackmail Warney into declaring the moment their 6th wicket goes down, thus denying Lancs 2 bowling points, and handing the title to Sussex.

If Warne turns us down, we sell the photos to the News of the World, and use the cash to bribe the umpires.

What do you think?

Bozza doesn't seem to be up for it, so anyone else prepared to don the wig for the cause?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here