Who saves bha?

• fans

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • dick

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I apologise. I was in a bad mood yesterday. My grandad almost died and the Albion were shit.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Although i have never started threats on here as i certainly ain't no keyboard warrior.
I am a person who will always show his face in person regardless of what people think.

Hope your grandad gets well soon:)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is hyperthetical and mere cnjecture as to whether or not we would have still existed or not. I feel that somebody else would have come forward if DK hadn't. It was known at the time that DK did not have sufficient money to carry out hgis ideas but the fans were swept along on atidal wave by J

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Although i have never started threats on here as i certainly ain't no keyboard warrior.

I gathered that when you called me a 'skinny little geek'. I'm certainly not little. A good keyboard warrior would never make that sort of mistake.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
do not know what happened there, must continue: the fans were swept along by John Baine and his followers. Anybody would have been better than the previous 'mob' I had beer thrown over me for suggesting at a fans forum at Southwick FC that Dk did not have sufficient money, and I am being proved right, However, he has done what he said and got us back to Brighton and made us more financially stable. I think that we should all be grateful for that and look forward.

Get planninmg application for Falmer granted.
Build a team to win Div 2 and be a force in Div 1.

To do this we need money. Lets us hope that if the money is forthcoming DK has the foresight to say thank you I have taken you as far as I can on what I have somebody else take you up the next step of the ladder. Like him or hate him, rightly or wrongly Dick Knight will go down in history as the saviour of Brighton & Hove Albion FC

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Trouble with that BensGrandad is that I would guess that all money investment for Falmer (considering its a YES) will go towards building Falmer and we wont see any money for Players until we get there and start taking in money, so building a team to Win Div2 will be some years away yet!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
BensGrandad said:
do not know what happened there, must continue: the fans were swept along by John Baine and his followers. Anybody would have been better than the previous 'mob' I had beer thrown over me for suggesting at a fans forum at Southwick FC that Dk did not have sufficient money, and I am being proved right, However, he has done what he said and got us back to Brighton and made us more financially stable. I think that we should all be grateful for that and look forward.

Get planninmg application for Falmer granted.
Build a team to win Div 2 and be a force in Div 1.

To do this we need money. Lets us hope that if the money is forthcoming DK has the foresight to say thank you I have taken you as far as I can on what I have somebody else take you up the next step of the ladder. Like him or hate him, rightly or wrongly Dick Knight will go down in history as the saviour of Brighton & Hove Albion FC

OK all rather tedious now but here's my view.

DK wasn't the only one around to save the club post Goldstone? Then pray tell who was? Surely as it's 7 or so years ago you can't hide behind the "might scare them off" school of not naming people. Who else was interested?

OK let's assume that there was someone, anyone and you can name them. How do you know they would have done a better job? Archer and Stanley both had shitloads of cash. So did Peter Risdale, George Reynolds, Chris Moore. Get my drift? .

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Lol. Remember this thread?

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?threadid=10822

For those who can't be bothered to click, it contains this wonderful quote:

Originally posted by Berkshire Seagull
Mr knight i believe has a fortune of 80 million,so being a huge fan of bha that he is why has he not pumped in any money for players etc.

So, yes Berkshire. You are obviously clear about which argument you're using.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Good to see that Berkshire still has the qualities to really wind people up. If only he'd stop giving me 'come to bed' eyes every time he sees me.

Oh yeah Berky, you're talking shit. Shhhh...

:cool:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
TC said:
Sorry to hear about your grandad Turkey, how is he now? ???

He had a 2nd stroke and was unconcious for quite a long time. He doesn't remember anyone and the right side of his brain is damaged I think which means the left side of the body doesn't work properly. He'll live though.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm sorry to hear that Turkey.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah sorry to hear that too, all the best Turkey and Biscuit

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Good to see that Berkshire still has the qualities to really wind people up. If only he'd stop giving me 'come to bed' eyes every time he sees me.

Oh yeah Berky, you're talking shit. Shhhh...

:cool:

Berks is okay really, we have sorted our differences offline. He still does what CTS says though :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here