Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the club shop are stupid

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just wish a law would come in whereby firearms are no longer freely available to children. I mean how many more parents have to be frogmarched to the club shop by an irate 12 year old brandishing a Browning 9mm semi-automatic pistol pointed directly at the poor dads' forehead ?

Kids can't be expected to have a shirt for ONE season. I mean what the hell is the world coming to ?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm with Richie. The possibility that some people could splash out close to £120 on three new shirts this summer and all three will be out of date in 9 months is a rip-off.

Then don't splash out.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Your club shop (or weed fans) are clearly stoopid!
I went into that little den of eniquity and stupidity a couple of weeks ago,purely to compare our far better club shop,obviously! What I saw amazed me! 100 greatest Brighton goals!!!!!! If ever there was a need to call in the Trade Descriptions Act then this was it!!!!!!! Where the f*** did they dredge up 100 greatest goals???
Shocked of Selhurst.:clap2::lolol::clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We rather liked the one at your shitpit that brought home the bacon a couple of years ago, Neils Gash Army.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Your club shop (or weed fans) are clearly stoopid!
I went into that little den of eniquity and stupidity a couple of weeks ago,purely to compare our far better club shop,obviously! What I saw amazed me! 100 greatest Brighton goals!!!!!! If ever there was a need to call in the Trade Descriptions Act then this was it!!!!!!! Where the f*** did they dredge up 100 greatest goals???
Shocked of Selhurst.:clap2::lolol::clap2:

You Go To Our Town, Look In Our Shop, Seem Pre-Occupied With Our Club, Post On Our Site.

Why Don't You Just Admit It - You're Looking To Upgrade Footie Clubs.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
You Go To Our Town, Look In Our Shop, Seem Pre-Occupied With Our Club, Post On Our Site.

Why Don't You Just Admit It - You're Looking To Upgrade Footie Clubs.
Are you a stalker Bars? I post on your site to provoke comment.
I look in your club shop to laugh.
Am I looking to upgrade clubs?
Well if I was, then I wouldn't be looking on this site,would I??

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Are you a stalker Bars? I post on your site to provoke comment.
I look in your club shop to laugh.
Am I looking to upgrade clubs?
Well if I was, then I wouldn't be looking on this site,would I??

Stalker? Not Quite. I'm Keeping A Close Eye On You Just To Make Sure You Don't Pinch Anything. I've Seen You Pikeys In Action.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
But surely as an inbred,you'll be keeping a closer eye on your sister?

Where Do You Get This Idea We're Inbred? Most Of Brighton Is Made Up Of Londoners Who Have Passed Your Shitty Town Didn't Like What They Saw And Decided To Come To Britain's Own Little Bohemia.

And If You'd Had Any Brains Or Wit You'd Have Said Brother And Made A Gay Reference.

See - You Really Do Miss Every Trick. Bless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here