Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Championship Next Year.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Been to to the Ricoh and went to Highfield Road as well, so I think I'll give Cov a miss next season. I've got other grounds I need to tick off like Ashton Gate.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
One of the worst new grounds I've had the pleasure of visiting. Horrible stadium, and miles away from the train station. Plenty of other grounds I would rather visit next season.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I'm sure this is going to be my favourite thread over the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Coventry not on my away fixture list, but will any other sides be confirmed today?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The Ricoh is everthing i don't want our stadium to be , more empty seats than fans and a sh*t atmosphere in the middle of nowhere.
Highfield road on the other hand was Quality!
I liked Highfield Road but the Ricoh is soulless.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The Ricoh is everthing i don't want our stadium to be , more empty seats than fans and a sh*t atmosphere in the middle of nowhere.
Highfield road on the other hand was Quality!

Agree with this and I remember last time we played there they had a horrible announcer walking the pitch with a microphone prior to KO trying to stir up the crowd

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i want us to take thousands everywhere but Cov wont be near the top of my list!! Rubbish ground which is 30,000 with around 15/16,000 average,souless,chavvy,miles from station and crap town centre!! Good thread this,surely a few more will be added today?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Coventry aren't even mathematically safe yet.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
True, but for some reason I just feel they will not let slip a +36 goal difference over Scunthorpe over 4 games...

Still not MATHEMATICALLY safe though are they.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here