Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Championship Next Year.

This website is useful for this sort of thing... Statistics - Football365 News
It would be, if it was ACCURATE.

They are currently showing Peterborough with 77 points and Plymouth Argyle with 36 points.

Unlike the BBC version of the table which has (correctly) Peterborough on 74 and Plymouth Argyle on 39.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Norwich MUST stay down or Bennett will be off to them in the summer. It's gonna come down to the wire for the second spot though, here's hoping Cardiff can take it and the Swans can do Norwich in the play-offs.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think the list is now:
Watford
Ipswich
Portsmouth
Middlesborough
Bristol City
Coventry
Barnsley
Derby

It would take some freakish goalscoring to send Palace or Doncaster down - or get Leicester into the play-offs - so we can surely add those three.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Am i the only one that thinks if Norwich go up to the prem, we will have a better chance of keeping Bennett? They will be lookinng splash cash on players who are proven in the prem or atleast the championship not someone who's never played higher than league 1. When they chased after him in January I dont think they quite believed they could continue their good form and actually go up into the prem

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Norwich MUST stay down or Bennett will be off to them in the summer. It's gonna come down to the wire for the second spot though, here's hoping Cardiff can take it and the Swans can do Norwich in the play-offs.
Nonono, I want at least one game in Wales as have friends in Cardiff.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
List is now:

Millwall
Burnley
Hull
Leicester
Ipswich
Watford
Middlesborough
Bristol City
Portsmouth
Coventry
Barnsley
Derby
Crystal Palace
Doncaster
Brighton
Southampton

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
List is now:

Leeds
Millwall
Burnley
Hull
Leicester
Ipswich
Watford
Middlesborough
Bristol City
Portsmouth
Coventry
Barnsley
Derby
Crystal Palace
Doncaster
Brighton
Southampton

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
That looks like a really tough league. Palace must be worried unless they're planning to spend in the summer.

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
That looks like a really tough league. Palace must be worried unless they're planning to spend in the summer.

Especially when the only teams to not have played in the premier league are Donny, Bristol City, Millwall, the league 1 playoff winner and us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here