Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The chairmanss put his money where his mouth is...time for YOU to follow.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No excuse really is there ?

We've got a guy who is bankrolling us to the HILT to secure the future of this club. He's dug deeper than anyone in the HISTORY of Brighton and Hove Albion FC to insure the future of the club not just for now, but for generations to come. So now,with those season ticket renewals dropping through your letterboxes, can you REALLY look at the form, turn round and say "Naah...its too much" ?

I know some waverers amongst my own little ST fraternity, who have (justifiably) been saying for much of the last dismal season that they won't be renewing. Well as far as I'm concerned, all bets are off. As of a week ago, this is now a completely different football club.

If Tony Bloom is prepared to sink £93m into this football club, then the LEAST I can do is renew my bloody season ticket. Join the ride, cos its gonna be a THRILLER

*thri-ler-night*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, I'm all chavved up on red wine and stuff

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bollocks you have been drinking.No mistakes in your post whats so ever.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm in the garden now. I have to keep flapping my arms to keep the patio light on.
Isn't there a switch somewhere where it can just bstay on ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Actually you did make one.In the thread title.

Do you remember your mate you worked with who got laid off? The Brentford fan? I take it you will be seeing him next season then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Actually you did make one.In the thread title.

Do you remember your mate you worked with who got laid off? The Brentford fan? I take it you will be seeing him next season then?

Yes indeed. I've seen him a few times since he got laid off (he's working again now thank christ). Oh,he's not a priest or anything.
The Brentford awayday is firmly set in the diary (or it will be when the FIXTURES are out). Yes we will obviously LOSE, but there are few better awaydays than a London piss-up either side of Griffin Park.

Dya know him then ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes indeed. I've seen him a few times since he got laid off (he's working again now thank christ).
The Brentford awayday is firmly set in the diary (or it will be when the FIXTURES are out). Yes we will obviously LOSE, but there are few better awaydays than a London piss-up either side of Griffin Park.

Dya know him then ?

No i don't.You got quite choked up about it i seem to remember.Just wondered if you still stayed in contact as we are now playing the Bees next season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No i don't.You got quite choked up about it i seem to remember.Just wondered if you still stayed in contact as we are now playing the Bees next season.

I was quite choked at the time yes, having worked with him for about 5 years. It was a dark time last December when he and a few others got the spanish archer.

Nothing like football to keep a bond going though, and we'll definitely be meeting up again for a couple of TITANIC clashes between our clubs once again. No two ways about it, Brentford is a top, top day out. Probably be seeing him for the chumps league final as well I daresay.

Ooh, I've got a big greenfly on my screen

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Some of us can't do it Easy, though personally it's going to kill me not to. I'm in the spot your Brentford mate was, at the moment. Hoping to renew for a half season as soon as I'm back in work 'coz I'll be gutted to miss the coming season, with or without the new regime. So much better a division than the season just finished.
:down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy, I think I love you :love:

I love you too sten. But its not you, its me. I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

Hang on. I can hear voices on the other side of my fence. Bit late for that innit.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nah, sod that, i'd rather go to away games than fork out 200 quid more than a blackburn season ticket to watch 23 games at withdean. With our losses at withdean now covered, you CAN'T justify the current disgusting prices.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Im not renewing a season ticket for 09/10, i'm getting a NEW one. Gave up the season ticket after the 05/06 season but i've realised that there's little point in doing that when I end up going to nearly all the home games anyway. Of course there are glory hunter benefits to doing this as this should mean I get my Southampton tickets with none of the usual problems, just like last time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Some of us can't do it Easy, though personally it's going to kill me not to. I'm in the spot your Brentford mate was, at the moment. Hoping to renew for a half season as soon as I'm back in work 'coz I'll be gutted to miss the coming season, with or without the new regime. So much better a division than the season just finished.
:down:

Fair play fella. If the financial circumstances dictate otherwise then thats just the way it is. I was directing my drivel more at the waverers who have looked at the TOILET that was last season and thought 'naah, its not worth it any more'. I've half-considered it meself.

But if you can afford it, then it IS worth it. If TB's put his scrote on the platter, then so will I.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are you sure they're voices, and not sex noises?

That would be in the Virgin Media carpark.
I assure you, there are a better class of people in Fishersgate *

* auther has been drinking. may not reflect actual events.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
No excuse really is there ?

We've got a guy who is bankrolling us to the HILT to secure the future of this club. He's dug deeper than anyone in the HISTORY of Brighton and Hove Albion FC to insure the future of the club not just for now, but for generations to come. So now,with those season ticket renewals dropping through your letterboxes, can you REALLY look at the form, turn round and say "Naah...its too much" ?

I know some waverers amongst my own little ST fraternity, who have (justifiably) been saying for much of the last dismal season that they won't be renewing. Well as far as I'm concerned, all bets are off. As of a week ago, this is now a completely different football club.

If Tony Bloom is prepared to sink £93m into this football club, then the LEAST I can do is renew my bloody season ticket. Join the ride, cos its gonna be a THRILLER

*thri-ler-night*

? Founder member of the new "inner circle".....?? LOL

Mind you, I wasn,t going to re-new, but will now, following the changes.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have no intention whatsoever of renewing my ST.

I could, in theory, afford it, but I'm still not going to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here