Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The chairmanss put his money where his mouth is...time for YOU to follow.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Nah, sod that, i'd rather go to away games than fork out 200 quid more than a blackburn season ticket to watch 23 games at withdean. With our losses at withdean now covered, you CAN'T justify the current disgusting prices.

Does this hold the record for the most ridiculous points in a single sentence post?

1. Going away costs more than going to home games, so if you can't do both and have to choose you are choosing to pay more.
2. As a Blackburn ticket is cheaper, will you be buying one of them?
3. 23 games at Withdean compared to 19 games at Ewood Park.
4. As TB is putting his hand in his pocket there is no need for you to.
5. The current disgusting prices have been held again, so are less disgusting than previous years in real terms.

Easy 10 has got it spot on. His alcohol fuelled thread was the sort of call to arms they ought to have printed on the renewal letter.

:thumbsup:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Does this hold the record for the most ridiculous points in a single sentence post?

1. Going away costs more than going to home games, so if you can't do both and have to choose you are choosing to pay more.
2. As a Blackburn ticket is cheaper, will you be buying one of them?
3. 23 games at Withdean compared to 19 games at Ewood Park.
4. As TB is putting his hand in his pocket there is no need for you to.
5. The current disgusting prices have been held again, so are less disgusting than previous years in real terms.

Easy 10 has got it spot on. His alcohol fuelled thread was the sort of call to arms they ought to have printed on the renewal letter.

Dont worry he's the local garbage spouter and general idiot.:laugh:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll be renewing, simply cos I like sitting where I sit. Good people all around me in H Block so that suits me fine. At the same time, respect anybody's decision not to renew whether for financial or other reasons. Only bought a Withdean ST for the first time for the first spell in the Championship anyways, as the alternative was spending an hour or more on the phone every week trying to get through to the ticket office to buy individual tickets. This was a lead up to the period, lest we forget, when you had to apply to enter a lottery to buy a ticket for a home match, and the ticket office spent as many man-hours mailing uncashed cheques back to unsuccessful applicants as they did processing tickets for the lucky winners. Hard to believe that actually happened now.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

If I were a bit closer, I'd be signing up on the basis on Easy 10's Lord Kitchener call to arms alone.

:albion:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No excuse really is there ?

We've got a guy who is bankrolling us to the HILT to secure the future of this club. He's dug deeper than anyone in the HISTORY of Brighton and Hove Albion FC to insure the future of the club not just for now, but for generations to come. So now,with those season ticket renewals dropping through your letterboxes, can you REALLY look at the form, turn round and say "Naah...its too much" ?

I know some waverers amongst my own little ST fraternity, who have (justifiably) been saying for much of the last dismal season that they won't be renewing. Well as far as I'm concerned, all bets are off. As of a week ago, this is now a completely different football club.

If Tony Bloom is prepared to sink £93m into this football club, then the LEAST I can do is renew my bloody season ticket. Join the ride, cos its gonna be a THRILLER

*thri-ler-night*

Sorted my ST this morning :clap2:

I had one when we first moved back to Withers, but haven't bothered for the last 2 seasons, but I've got one again this year.

Permission to rejoin the D Block Massive please?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll be renewing mine. Wouldn't miss next season for anything. It's gonna be a good 'un.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I have no intention whatsoever of renewing my ST.

I could, in theory, afford it, but I'm still not going to.
Why not?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know some waverers amongst my own little ST fraternity, who have (justifiably) been saying for much of the last dismal season that they won't be renewing. Well as far as I'm concerned, all bets are off. As of a week ago, this is now a completely different football club.
Here here! All this club needs now is more fans, more fans. Last thing we need is a half empty new stadium.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yeah renewing , I huffed n puffed about it during last season but in reality it was never in doubt, same goes for the rest of my group

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
season ticket purchased - well Easy told me to, what else was I supposed to do?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

It's nothing against the club whatsoever, basically I had a career change during last season which means that I cannot guarantee getting enough relevant time off to make an ST financially sensible for me. I still plan on attending games as and when my time permits, but sadly I won't get to as many as I would like to. :(

He needs to buy a new set of crayons.

???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry, You don't understand English..?

I understand English perfectly thank you, it's the pertinence of your comment to the discussion at hand I can't quite grasp.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's nothing against the club whatsoever, basically I had a career change during last season which means that I cannot guarantee getting enough relevant time off to make an ST financially sensible for me. I still plan on attending games as and when my time permits, but sadly I won't get to as many as I would like to. :(

???

It was the way you worded your post.It appeared you were holding some sort of grudge.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ah, my apologies. No grudge being held whatsoever.

You could always buy a season ticket and the games you don't attend you can sell to me for a tenner.You will be helping a desperate unemployed fan :lol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

???

mind if I ask what your job is ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
No excuse really is there ?

We've got a guy who is bankrolling us to the HILT to secure the future of this club. He's dug deeper than anyone in the HISTORY of Brighton and Hove Albion FC to insure the future of the club not just for now, but for generations to come. So now,with those season ticket renewals dropping through your letterboxes, can you REALLY look at the form, turn round and say "Naah...its too much" ?

If Tony Bloom is prepared to sink £93m into this football club, then the LEAST I can do is renew my bloody season ticket. Join the ride, cos its gonna be a THRILLER

*thri-ler-night*

I've always planned to get a Season Ticket at Withers so I get a decent dib at Falmer, sure theres obviously gonna be alot more room for seats (!) but I want to be in shout of the best seat in the house!
After this week I'm now more tempted than ever to get one for next season instead of the last season at Withers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here