Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Brighton Soccer AM fans have just left Brighton

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I was on Soccer Am almost 2 years ago to the day.

We provided all our own shirts, as we are Brighton Fans we had them anyway. Why should the club provide?

When I contacted Martin Perry to ask if we could take some Falmer related stuff, he kindly arranged for me to see Paul Samrah and take the big green Stadium Yes sign along with some Falmer posters. Sky only let us use the sign once, after a commercial break and would not let us have it up in the background permanantly, but generally were very helpful.

We had a great day out, although like now, i had a rotting cold and felt like shit. Real legends were Robbie Knox who bought us all a beer after and Dean Windass, top fella.

I had a nice long chat with Helen who was sporting a nice short skirt and white boots! She is a lot nicer in real life!

Iam sure the boys will enjoy themselves tomorrow, but beware, I am sure you will get as I did, a load of abuse on here, as people on here are very quick to point out negatives, lets hope not though this time.
:albion:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I loved it.

Lovejoy is a bit anal, helen is lovelly, Ginger and the Squadron Leader were legends.

There is a lot of sitting around whilst stuff is on....

Cat walk was fun...especially with two lovelly twin blonde hammerettes ( southend ladies at that time) ...who dwayne totally failed to get off with in the bar afterwards

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yoda

English & European
Rambo said:

When I contacted Martin Perry to ask if we could take some Falmer related stuff, he kindly arranged for me to see Paul Samrah and take the big green Stadium Yes sign along with some Falmer posters. Sky only let us use the sign once, after a commercial break and would not let us have it up in the background permanantly, but generally were very helpful.

Ooo! That's the one I took to Chester when we did NFD. :D

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And these are the lads as they set off.....

Attachments

• soccer am.jpg
    soccer am.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 291

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
shocking performance in the wembley shoot out.

Even I got 2

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

at least the "Orange one" missed by a country mile

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here