Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Brighton Soccer AM fans have just left Brighton

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Buzzer said:
They're all wearing white and apparently it's tradition. Every other club has provided kit.

It's a small price to pay for a bit of publicity for the club - and these are LOYAL fans.

Plus wholesale cost to the club of 8 kits - £100 at most surely. Not even Brighton can be that skint that they can't fork out for 8 of their own fans to look the business in new matching kit.

Disgrace, I say.
Bollocks. I'd have been LIVID if I thought our hard-up club had splashed out hundreds of pounds on a jolly-up for a few wannabe Big Brother contestants.

And as for publicity, when have you EVER seen a group of fans on Soccer AM who weren't a cringing embarrassment?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As I haven't got Sky, I hope someone records it and posts it on here somewhere.

Does that make me a bad fan?

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Maybe we can turn it into a pro-Falmer issue? Fans turn up with rags from the 1980's kist saying the club is so hard up since those NIMBY's in Lewes won't give us Falmer than these were the only shirts we could rustle up.

Maybe put a bit of carcoal on their faces and cut off the sleeves at different places and they'll look properly homeless !

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
fisons said:
If they dont have their own shirts they cant be true fans. Charlatans masquarading just to get up close to Helen probably.

I do not believe that your true fan stature should be assessed on the amount of replica shirts you own. I have been going for 20 years and have never bought one of the over prices pieces of shit in my life.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
If the club said they would provide free kits and then went back on it then thats a bit harsh. However I dont think the club should provide free replica mrechandise, despite what Pork sword said in the post above, the vast majority of Albion fans do have their own replica shirts. Why cant they take their own?

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am glad that money that I have given to the club is not being wasted on a few blokes appearing on a crap Sky TV show.

I am football mad but that programme is so bad I watch Saturday cookery instead.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
green eyed monsters the lot of you,as for them not being fans,you havent a clue

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Brighton Soccer AM fans have just left Brighton

Trigger said:
Have you got my PINK 2006/07 Deportivo shirt yet?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I got bad news for you trigger, if you turned up in 'A Coruna wearing the pink strip you'd get stoned by the locals and then sold to some dodgy Asian seaman as a willy warmer. It's not popular, neither is the vomit inducing green top. The locals however did like my rather fetching Albion centenary kit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Well Brighton didnt last time round.

Whats the point of wasting money on people who just want to be on the telly?

Agreed.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No-one should be given a ticket for any match if they have not bought a brighton top, True Fans UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here