Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Brighton Centre

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
THE BRIGHTON CENTRE [REALLY] DO YOU LAY IN BED ALL NIGHT THINKING OF THINGS TO MOAN ABOUT.

this is brighton its pretty damm good we even have a football team to be proud of these days.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Just been to see Joe Bonamassa at the centre tonight & it was wonderful - but would have been even better if it had been at the Dome. The place has superior accoustics & better atmosphere.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
U sure Lizzy did the centre? I saw them twice at the dome where they were brilliantjust don't remember them doing elsewhere

Re the Centre my fav concert was Queen on a miserable Monday night

I saw Thin Lizzy at the BC. Did some research and found out it was Feb. '83, with Mama's Boys supporting. Absolutely fantastic as I recall, although it turns out it was their last tour and Phil Lynott was severely smack damaged.

Fond memories of the Centre from when I was a teen (e.g. great show with Alice Cooper and Big Country!). It's definitely a blot on the seafront, and the acoustics probably are poor, although tbh I haven't been in the place since seeing New Order in '86 (?).

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Remember seeing the Harlem Globetrotters there about 20 years ago. Absolute quality

D

Deleted User X18H

I love the Brighton Centre. It reminds me of how Brighton once was.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Guess they will knock it down if the Black Rock Arena ever gets built. Capacity for that is meant to be twice that of Centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here