Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Brezovan

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Before this season has finished premiership teams will be bidding for the Brezovan, i hope you dickheads slagging him off will be happy when flappergren is between the sticks again next season

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
doughboyspretzelfactory.jpg

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He had some dodgy games last season, e.g Stoke, but I think he's learnt from it, looks better coming out for crosses and uses his height well. Looks a different player this year.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He looks good today, and I was very worried about him before Southamton due to memories of that terrible Stoke game, but today had no worries at all.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
He had some dodgy games last season, e.g Stoke, but I think he's learnt from it, looks better coming out for crosses and uses his height well. Looks a different player this year.

You can`t count the stoke game they were and are a premiership team , they out played our whole team not just Breza.For fucks sake we knocked out pompey and watford with peter between the sticks, we would not have done that had ankers been playing

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He played f***ing well before he was dropped due to injury, it is only gus`s loyalty to a former leeds keeper who is shit that has kept him on the bench

What. He hasn't been first choice since Ankergren arrived. He also blew his chance against spurs in pre season with a desparate howler that cost a goal. Against Soton he still flapped when the ball came over but did make some good saves. Today he came and held several crosses. He deserves a run but he is far from the keeper we need having seen Harper this season.

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
Mate of mine is a Swindon fan and he said a few seasons ago that Brez was being looked at by Prem clubs. Then he went down hill, lets hope he's returning to form!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
NO question, Brez has looked good the last few games. The nightmare of Stoke and second half against Spurs are a distant memory. Hope it stays this way.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
After the saints game there was a thread asking if we were getting carried away with Brezovan's performance. "Nonsense" said I, backed up with lots of posts about how his performance wasn't that great, that he "flapped" and got away with "howlers", even those that were complimenting him were adding the proviso that he probably wasn't the long term answer, only a matter of time until he makes a big mistake that costs us the match, etc.

I would like to amend my statement to "Nonsense. We're not all getting carried away, just Mutts Nuts."

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Couple of good saves today but distribution is poor to say the least plaus a cpouple of dodgy moments sorry he is not he answer and no premier club will ever come in for him. Touch and go as to who is besty him or Casper 6 to one half a dozen the other. Neither are the answer if we aspire to promotion next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here