Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2008
To be honest the BNP will never get into power, they don't even have a seat in parliament so why even bother arguing about it!
what a short sited comment !! do you have to have a seat in parliment, its one step at a time, lets see how it all maps out in local elections , i'm sure there will be certain realistic targets for the BNP campaign to aim for.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
sad, so very sad. That people are considering the BDP as a viable option is a sad indication of the depths of awfullness of the major parties.

Boogie Down Productions? What does KRS-One have to so with all of this?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I think there are a few members of the BNP who have mixed race children. Richard Barnbrock is a step father to one. The BNP do not have a hostile policy towards gays as for judaism they have jewish members

Only this week Nick Griffin was on national radio (Five Live) stating that he would be very disappointed if his child went out with a black or Asian person.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

Oh dear, it's that selective reading problem you've got again. Let me help, it seems the grannies of Clerkenwell tower blocks are key targets for BNP votes.

an extract from BNP Decline of the Logos

' Distributing resources on racial lines is immoral however you cast it. But it’s a narrative that can be seductive for those whose lives are directly affected by inadequate social resources. When someone mutters darkly that there would be enough housing for your daughter to have a place that’ll fit her and her kids if They weren’t here, you’re more inclined to agree if you’re a Clerkenwell grandmother than if you’re a suburban teacher. And it is true that if They left there would be enough social housing in London for the white working classes.

The fact that that social housing wouldn’t be there in the first place if not for the additional wealth brought in by importing workers is neither here nor there; macroeconomic arguments have little relevance for the grannies of Clerkenwell. And outright condemnation of those espousing the racist narrative does nothing except play into the hands of the racists; it’s what results in the response “Well, you would say that, wouldn’t you? Try living down here,”on the doorstep.

I still do not think that the BNP will ever be a major party. But, at present, we are not countering the racist narrative. We need to do better.'

Jan 30, 2008
Oh dear, it's that selective reading problem you've got again. Let me help, it seems the grannies of Clerkenwell tower blocks are key targets for BNP votes.

an extract from BNP Decline of the Logos

' Distributing resources on racial lines is immoral however you cast it. But it’s a narrative that can be seductive for those whose lives are directly affected by inadequate social resources. When someone mutters darkly that there would be enough housing for your daughter to have a place that’ll fit her and her kids if They weren’t here, you’re more inclined to agree if you’re a Clerkenwell grandmother than if you’re a suburban teacher. And it is true that if They left there would be enough social housing in London for the white working classes.

The fact that that social housing wouldn’t be there in the first place if not for the additional wealth brought in by importing workers is neither here nor there; macroeconomic arguments have little relevance for the grannies of Clerkenwell. And outright condemnation of those espousing the racist narrative does nothing except play into the hands of the racists; it’s what results in the response “Well, you would say that, wouldn’t you? Try living down here,”on the doorstep.

I still do not think that the BNP will ever be a major party. But, at present, we are not countering the racist narrative. We need to do better.'

so that bassically sums up the target audience ??

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
and I will keep voting BNP:thumbsup:

...and you will be forever in the much loathed minority and long may you stay that way. Vive la difference or اختلاف الرأي لا يقسد للود . It's small oddities like you that make up the rich diversity of life, you're just not as welcome to live near me as better people from India, Pakistan, Africa, South Africa, Poland, Australia, Japan, Thailand, America, Canada, France, Italy...you get the idea. Good cheer fella!

Jan 30, 2008
...and you will be forever in the much loathed minority and long may you stay that way. Vive la difference or اختلاف الرأي لا يقسد للود . It's small oddities like you that make up the rich diversity of life, you're just not as welcome to live near me as better people from India, Pakistan, Africa, South Africa, Poland, Australia, Japan, Thailand, America, Canada, France, Italy...you get the idea. Good cheer fella!
get off your soap box pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Where do you live mate. I will send you some of my neighbours:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here