Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I've got a mate who has got himself a bit obsessed with the BNP. He keeps texting me 'factoids' from their website. Such as

50% of all kids now born in the Netherlands are Muslim.

The Southern part of France is now majority Muslim.

Barrack Obama has a Muslim agenda, hence his desire for Turkey to be part of the EU.

I've got the BNP down as a load of hate filled nutters but does anyone know if any of this is true and if so should we be worried in any way?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
muslims eat their first born and all black people smell:glare: its all bullshit mate the BNP are total and utter scum

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Apparently Mohammed is the most common name given to newly born boys in the Netherlands, according to what someone told me just before I moved back to the UK from there in 2003, so it is possible that 50% of all newborn are Muslim. I can't back this up with any proven facts or figures, but I have a friend who is a Dr over there and will be e-mailing her over the weekend, will ask her if that is true and get back to you.

I guess the figures for the South of France might be true, if you just take a view of the biggest city Marseille where there are a lot of immigrants from North Africa, again I can't back this up with figures...I guess your BNP supporting mate can't either and has just read it off one of their election leaflets, why not ask him?

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
I've got a mate who has got himself a bit obsessed with the BNP. He keeps texting me 'factoids' from their website. Such as

Barrack Obama has a Muslim agenda, hence his desire for Turkey to be part of the EU.

I've got the BNP down as a load of hate filled nutters but does anyone know if any of this is true and if so should we be worried in any way?

2 and 3 are obvious lies. Obama is a Christian and the US want Turkey to be part of the EU to ensure there is a compliant muslim bulwark against the Middle East and Gulf states (as well the market opportunities it would offer). I also doubt 1 is very likely.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Its bollox ...........watch "This is England" it will tell you how they lure & lie..........

read between the lines....trust no one and belive nothing.....and you will go along way.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They're nutters.

:clap2:

If they weren't so extreme, they might actually get people on board, and be able to do something. Labour and the Conservatives are both useless at the moment, if UKIP were to seriously get themselves sorted out and stop coming across to the voting Joe Public like they're demented... they might actually get more voters!

I find myself supporting noone at the moment, because we're damned which ever bunch of idiots we vote in!

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Indeed they are; but we have to blame the current crop of dozy MPs for giving them a great opportunity to garner the protest vote at the Euro elections because of the amount of tax payers money the MPs piss up against a wall...or claim as rent against properties they already own... or to repay mortgages that don't exist...or to buy TVs for £900.....[continues for 94 pages]

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

Dark skinned, or Arab type people, are not nessaserily Muslim. Some are Christian.I was in the south of France on holiday alittle place called Menton. Its loverly, and i can saftly say it is in noway 'majority Muslim'.

Holand im not so sure, it does son high 50%. But i thought if anything, holland has a high 'afro-carabian' birthrate. Not sure about muslim.

Barrack Obama is Christian is he not?

We, as a the western world need to start to talk to the muslium world. That does not mean a 'Muslim agenda'. Greece wants Turkey to be part of the EU and they really hate each other. The reason is for peace. The Greeks think that if they help Turkey get into the EU they cant sucure their boarders and sort out the Cyprus problem. Again no 'Muslim agenda'.

It sounds like BNP propaganda to me.

P.S -around 16 pages.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Apparently Mohammed is the most common name given to newly born boys in the Netherlands, according to what someone told me just before I moved back to the UK from there in 2003, so it is possible that 50% of all newborn are Muslim. I can't back this up with any proven facts or figures, but I have a friend who is a Dr over there and will be e-mailing her over the weekend, will ask her if that is true and get back to you.

I guess the figures for the South of France might be true, if you just take a view of the biggest city Marseille where there are a lot of immigrants from North Africa, again I can't back this up with figures...I guess your BNP supporting mate can't either and has just read it off one of their election leaflets, why not ask him?

He's getting all this stuff off their website. I've never had him down as racist so I'm very surprised. Guess it shows how easy it is to prey on people.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

Why are the British National Party worried about what is going on in France, Holland and in Turkey ?

They should stick to their core values of appealing to the pig-shit ignorant white British underclass.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The BNP are a load of hate filled nutters (and racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-semetic nazis)

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
i have to admit i really dont like the BNP and i do worry about people who would vote for them. But really it is their right to do so. My issue is that people are doing it for the wrong reasons. There is a lot of ignorant people out there who would believe whatever the sun or some similar paper would say without actually thinking about it or deciding if they agree with that opinion.

In the end im at uni in Leicester at the moment and it is the most multi cultural city outside of London i think (maybe birmingham) but society works better here than any other place i have lived people just get on and there seems to be much fewer nazi reading, oh sorry i mean Daily mail reading people who are so ignorant to the truth that they believe bananas give you cancer or whatever shit they put on their front page!

right my rant over, anyway my point is that these 'facts' probably have as much truth in them as a Big Mac has fruit in it. But in the end if people want to produce this bullocks and people will buy it thats up to them. Although if the BNP got into govt. im moving to Iraq!

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
I am a supporter of the BNP. Reason being i am worried about white british people becoming a minority in britain. Which i believe is in danger of happening. I am not a racist before all you lot start calling me a racist pig etc. Just want to keep britain british.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am a supporter of the BNP. Reason being i am worried about white british people becoming a minority in britain. Which i believe is in danger of happening. I am not a racist before all you lot start calling me a racist pig etc. Just want to keep britain british.

If we're all being honest, occaisonally the BNP will say something which people will agree with, I know they occaisonally talk about British Identity and make me listen to them, but they're so over the top and the racism is just pathetic, as I said in an earlier post, if they weren't so extreme, they could actually find themselves in power in this country.

But their irrational hatred of black people is pathetic, and completely embarrasing, they really need to get over it. Sooner rather than later aswell, racism is so outdated now, people really do need to move on....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I've often wondered why communism has been such a hit, but to fair if people have to turn to an internet messageboard to check whether it's ok or not to support a political party then I think maybe we shouldn't give the vote to as many people as we do.

andybaha - do your own research, explore both or every side of the argument and make YOUR OWN mind up based on what you discover. You'll feel allot better about yourself and will doubt increase your knowledge on the subject.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

This is happening, and from a BNP point of view can only get worse, not enough white British people are having enough children to maintain the majority for much longer...unless there was a policy to force people to have about 4 or 5 children, a bit like Romania under Caucescu, which was as close as we ever came to a failed state in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here