Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The big signing will be................

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have no idea where Santa Claus is at this precise moment in time. But apparently he IS coming to town.

Best Christmas record ever ?

[yt]DiC1P8OT_Uc[/yt]

I've got to say: it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. And is a wearer of comfortable shoes the same as one who prefers the Wilton to the Stilton?

This is an Inland Taipan, by the way, the world's most venomous snake. I thought I should post a photograph, in case you ever come across one.

taipan-species-inland-500.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This is an Inland Taipan, by the way, the world's most venomous snake. I thought I should post a photograph, in case you ever come across one.

taipan-species-inland-500.jpg

Bloody good job you did ! Who knows what could have happened otherwise. Thanks for that :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
St Petersburg, shortly to move on to Finland.

Odd how he goes to all these countries that don't have a Santa Claus, or don't celebrate on 25th December.

One of the problems converting from the Julian to Gregorian calendar for Finland in 1753 was that Wednesday Feb 17th was followed by Thursday Mar 1st.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One of the problems converting from the Julian to Gregorian calendar for Finland in 1753 was that Wednesday Feb 17th was followed by Thursday Mar 1st.

I can see why that would be a problem.

Name one important person in history who has ever been called Julian?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
In other sad but odd news. I'm now absolutely petrified of having a migraine in case I go down with a case of this. I'd hate to lose my English identity having worked so hard all my life to perfect it. And, more importantly, if I did lose it, literally overnight, WWDT ?

BBC News - Coping with Foreign Accent Syndrome

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In other sad but odd news. I'm now absolutely petrified of having a migraine in case I go down with a case of this. I'd hate to lose my English identity having worked so hard all my life to perfect it. And, more importantly, if I did lose it, literally overnight, WWDT ?

BBC News - Coping with Foreign Accent Syndrome

A similar thing has happened to R M Taylor , he used to talk like me but now sounds like a Yorkie. :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[yt]f-y-x88hU9Y[/yt]

I don't know what's funnier, the video or this classic from the comment list :

"Yeah, I went to sleep and woke up with big toe syndrome... My big toe is bigger than the rest of my toes. Get a grip woman"

:lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
GRFC

greenhouse roof fetishists' club?

gobby rectal fluid consumer?

ghastly recidivist from cheadle**?

**with no apology to Matt and Mark aka Davesviews - employed at a club near you.....and you......and you

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Rectal fluid resuscitation or proctoclysis is the technique of introducng fluids to the body anally....................... in truth I have heard it called other things

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
[yt]f-y-x88hU9Y[/yt]

I don't know what's funnier, the video or this classic from the comment list :

"Yeah, I went to sleep and woke up with big toe syndrome... My big toe is bigger than the rest of my toes. Get a grip woman"

:lolol:

rubbery

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here