Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BIG message is spreading...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've sent an email to the Arsenal Press Officer with a couple of attachments from our club.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stadium report angers Brighton

The stadium would be three times the size of the club's current home Brighton's hopes of building a new stadium at Falmer have been hit. A report submitted to the council by the Local Plan Inspector has advised against giving the plans the go-ahead.

Deputy Prime Minister, John Prescott, will be responsible for the final decision, and chairman Dick Knight has urged fans to express their anger.

"This report completely disregards the overwhelming support for the stadium and should not be allowed to influence Mr Prescott's decision," he said.

"I call on all Albion fans to write to him urgently."

Chief executive Martin Perry added: "I find it very surprising that a report like this has been released ahead of the Deputy Prime Minister making his decision.

"I am sure that the Deputy Prime Minister will take fully into account the evidence that was put before the inquiry which the Local Plan Inspector seems to have ignored."

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Need to try and get something on MAN U chatsite - Even if u hate em you cannot ignore that they are probably the busiest site with most supporters. They are the most powerful team in UK - I will get on to it.................

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
After posting it on the AFC Dons site, they havent even mentioned it once, double standards from them I fear, so quick to want the support of every other club, but not that quick to help others in need ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wilko said:
Need to try and get something on MAN U chatsite - Even if u hate em you cannot ignore that they are probably the busiest site with most supporters. They are the most powerful team in UK - I will get on to it.................

Good luck with that....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
put it on loads of rival sites

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
posted on all div 3 footy mad messageboards

posted on footy mad messageboards from aberdean to colchester including conference and scottish leagues.

run out of time though at the moment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kind words from Barry Fry :clap: :clap:

Posh boss Barry Fry said: 'I would like to put it on record that I am 100% behind Dick Knight and everyone at Brighton Football Club to win their planning case for a new stadium. They have got magnificent support and a fantastic club. They are trying to manage with their hands tied behind their back. I am sure once they have got their new stadium up and running, they will be a force to be reckoned with and climb up through the leagues. Good luck to everyone at Brighton.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here