Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Neither - I rather like my heart operating normally, thank you very much

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Chocolate is the SLAG of snackfoods. It prostitutes itself into many shapes and forms (mostly PHALLIC in some way, you'll notice), and often conceals nasty things within its sickly folds that simply have no RIGHT being involved with confectionary, such as nuts and raisins. As if that wern't enough, it rots your teeth as well.

With a good honest crisp, what you see is what you get. There is an ethereal beauty to the simplicity of a crisp, with nothing more elaborate or pretentious than a slight ruffle, a well crafted hoop, or an attractive spiral shape that just begs to be crunched.

There really is no contest.

Lets not forget it is also bastardised into some egg shaped form once a year, manipulated just so as more capital can be made per ounce of fatty brown matter.

Crisps kick A and are also good with beer. Enough said.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Easy 10 said:
Chocolate is the SLAG of snackfoods. It prostitutes itself into many shapes and forms (mostly PHALLIC in some way, you'll notice), and often conceals nasty things within its sickly folds that simply have no RIGHT being involved with confectionary, such as nuts and raisins. As if that wern't enough, it rots your teeth as well.

With a good honest crisp, what you see is what you get. There is an ethereal beauty to the simplicity of a crisp, with nothing more elaborate or pretentious than a slight ruffle, a well crafted hoop, or an attractive spiral shape that just begs to be crunched.

There really is no contest.

I find some chocolate, notably LION BAR and BOOST have a very scatological shape.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Muzzman said:
I find some chocolate, notably LION BAR and BOOST have a very scatological shape.

Ones such as Toffee Crisp even endeavour to hide this fact. Chocolate = vile trickster.

Also reminds me of that scene in Cadddyshack.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Muzzman said:
As so ably illustrated in Caddyshack - where he eats chocolate and everyone think's he's eating shit.

How can THAT be wrong?!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Man of Harveys said:
As so ably illustrated in Caddyshack - where he eats chocolate and everyone think's he's eating shit.

How can THAT be wrong?!

Yes.. I believe the bar in question was a Babe Ruth

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Les Biehn said:
Lets not forget it is also bastardised into some egg shaped form once a year, manipulated just so as more capital can be made per ounce of fatty brown matter.

Crisps kick A and are also good with beer. Enough said.
OI!, OI! FACKIN' OI!

I was talking about the BEST chocolate, not that Cadbury's SHIT.

So, Belgian truffles and Swiss pralines are no match for a synthetically-flavoured chemically-fabricated low quality rejected potato-substitute, (which is what the *cough* best crisps are) are they? :sick:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Large One said:
OI!, OI! FACKIN' OI!

I was talking about the BEST chocolate, not that Cadbury's SHIT.

So, Belgian truffles and Swiss pralines are no match for a synthetically-flavoured chemically-fabricated low quality rejected potato-substitute, (which is what the *cough* best crisps are) are they? :sick:

^
|
|
|
|

You see what the E NUMBERS in chocolate does to people ? See here TLO. A normally balanced, rational and intelligent poster is reduced to RANTING INCOHERENTLY and shouting as LOUD as he can in order to drown out all sensible debate. Its a worrying trend.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
lindt.jpg

Lindt chocolate all the way. Would you argue with this rock-hard, badass, crisp-detesting scumbag?

Last edited:

brightonbc

Sep 2, 2006
portslade
frazzles, roast beef monster munch, and how can i forget smiths square crisps cheese and onion:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can people PLEASE stop voting for chocolate. You're making yourselves look very SILLY.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Chocolate easily for me.

Now I like a nice crisp, don't get me wrong, however the sight of certain chocolate makes me drool, and that has NEVER happened with crisps.

the GOOD DARK stuff mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here