Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by The Large One
Actually, you do whiff a bit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Only after a hard CRISP EATING session...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
simple solution for those torn . . .those frisp things . .chocoloate type pringle things . They are very good

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
The Large One said:
Chocolates are for the sophisticated, refined and articulate connoiseur with a touch of je ne sais quoi and the joie de vivre about them. Crisps are for people with no intellect, class or deportment, no respect for their taste buds, or their senses in general and are people who, quite frankly, smell. It's not real food, you know.

Does that clear it up?

Belgian truffles CANNOT be beaten. TRIPLE FACT.

Chocolate is for ponces then, yes I agree!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dougal said:
simple solution for those torn . . .those frisp things . .chocoloate type pringle things . They are very good
Good for FENCE-SITTERS who couldn't make a SNACK DECISION* if their life depended on it.

* That was rather clever, wasn't it ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It sounds vile but the SALTY pretzels I once had that were covered in white chocolate were, I think, the best snack I've EVER had.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
*wishes he hadn't reached for the Pringles on Saturday lunchtime*

I like crisps, and they do go well with beer, but there is some amazing chocolate out there too.

A tough one this.
Agreed, this is awfully difficult. But on the basis that beer can actually be sampled to the accompanyment of peanuts, pork scratchings (at a push) or even better, a fine CIGARETTE that somebody else has paid for , I think I'd have to PLUMP for choccy. :clap: :clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
At a push, I *might* swap a bag of those 10p Pickled Onion Space Invaders crisps for a Curly Wurly, but thats as far as I go.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you also get MORE for your money out of a bag of crisps - and you can DIP them

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Scotty M said:
...and you can DIP them
What, so that they taste of something interesting, and not just fried, salty POTATOE? :quayle:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
What, so that they taste of something interesting, and not just fried, salty POTATOE? :quayle:

exactly - a selection of dip means every crisp is another tasetual adventure - unlike chocolate which offers NO variety

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chocolate is the SLAG of snackfoods. It prostitutes itself into many shapes and forms (mostly PHALLIC in some way, you'll notice), and often conceals nasty things within its sickly folds that simply have no RIGHT being involved with confectionary, such as nuts and raisins. As if that wern't enough, it rots your teeth as well.

With a good honest crisp, what you see is what you get. There is an ethereal beauty to the simplicity of a crisp, with nothing more elaborate or pretentious than a slight ruffle, a well crafted hoop, or an attractive spiral shape that just begs to be crunched.

There really is no contest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here