Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big decision. Fifa or Pro Evo.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Biscuit said:
The title wasn't exactly unclear! You new what you were about to read which poses the question...

if your not interested why did u open it?

why cant u spell proper words out? :p

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I own every FIFA game going back to '99 as well as PES3 and the Japanese Winning Eleven 8 (PES4). PES shits on FIFA every time from a great height. Even This Is Football is better than FIFA.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
since when has this ever been a decision it's like trying to get someone to choose between sex with kirsty gallacher or flopping your lovespuds into the mouth of a starving tiger!!
Fifa was once the pioneer for palyable football games but has since been upstaged and outclassed by pro evo. on every occasion.
:shootself

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Burnout 3 collected yesterday. Pro Evo 4 on Friday. I don't think I'll be going out much this month!

(Apart from hosting Beatdown at the Event II on Wednesday!)

Burnout 3 is amazing, Pro Evo 4 dropping on my doorstep Friday.

Been playing LMA most of the last week. My PS2 is certainly repaying the money I spent on it :clap2:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
CrabtreeBHA said:
blimey mate you'll LOVE the Punk soundtrack (well some of it is), bolded are bloody good songs:

1208 - Fall Apart
Amber Pacific - Always You
Ash - Orpheus
Atreyu - Right Side of the Bed
etc.
etc.
etc.

I have of course, turned all the music OFF as driving with that shit on would do my nut. :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
FIFA , c'mon biscuit don't ask such STUPID questions

fifa 2005 is superb , a few players look wrong but apart from that!

really REALLY dissapointed with the pro evo 4 demo

Kev the Ape

Braders7 said:
FIFA , c'mon biscuit don't ask such STUPID questions

fifa 2005 is superb , a few players look wrong but apart from that!

really REALLY dissapointed with the pro evo 4 demo

wake up braders its a bloody demo ffs, pro evo 4 kick's fifa 2005 in to oblivion.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
has to be pro evo!!!

and as a massive fifa hater i played the 2005 version yesterday against a mate....and it does hurt me to say that it is certainly ....OK...this year. alot quicker and alot more depth to the game. but it still HAS to be pro evo

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
PES4 is f***ing MINT. Off the top of my head...

* Even better/slicker control than before - really responsive

* Much better AI - defenders are bloody tough; players do sidesteps to avoid you

* Loads of new animations including players squaring up to each other (and others pulling them away) and jossling the on-pitch ref

* Licensed teams from Italy, Spain etc (including Depor) with sponsors on their shirts

* More control over free kicks - switch from left to right easily

* Nicely tweaked advantage system (ref plays advantage but calls it back if opponent then gets the ball)

* Loads of new icons on screen showing direct/indirect freekicks, injury time etc

* Star players have tons on tricks. Real Madrid play like the Harlem Globetrotters!

* Data is reasonably up-to-date. Owen is at Real, for example, although Scholes is still in England squad

Biggest (only) downer so far is the lack of stripes (and hoops) in the kit editing mode. Guess Albion will have to wear the Palookaville kit!

Was playing it 'til 1.30am. I'm tired... :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
PES No contest whatsoever. Have you ever noticed how the people who rate Fifa higher are generally Man U / Arsenal fans. Enough said.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hang on a minute, how are you playing PES4 already? I thought it wasn't out until Friday(?)

NickL

Aug 21, 2003
Brighton
Both good games, but i've always been a fifa-man and the new one is the best ever. Amazing graphics, good close control & skill moves etc.. and lots more ways to score, rather than all the 30 yard goals that the old ones had. Also the new career mode is great.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I purchased Fifa 2005 yesterday and I have to say I love it.

It's far better than all of it's previous incarnations, and the gameplay is VERY good.

I know 99% of you will disagree, but I like it, so there :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here