Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big decision. Fifa or Pro Evo.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Biscuit said:
Just as long as you buy Football Manager for the PC and DONT waste your money on championship manage, I'll understand!

CM4 is excellent - what's so good about Football Manager?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: The Big decision. Fifa or Pro Evo.

Brightonfan1983 said:
CM4 is excellent - what's so good about Football Manager?

FM is the next CM as the company parted from Eidos meaning Eidos kept the name but SI Games kept the game code/data etc but had to rename to Football Manager.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wozza you can have stripes, heres the SCUM:
pes4palaceh.JPG

not sure how many stripes you can have though

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
But when you edit a team's kit, you're shown a plain white shirt... with no option for stripes.

Had a quick look and I don't think there's a team in the game that plays in light blue and white stripes with white shorts/socks - so we're f***ed.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aahh now I'm with ya! that sucks donkey balls, and no Hoops? are Celtic in the game? ???

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
CrabtreeBHA said:
aahh now I'm with ya! that sucks donkey balls, and no Hoops? are Celtic in the game? ???

:thud:

Yes, Celtic are in the game. In hoops, I believe.

But you couldn't add, say, QPR because there isn't a hoops option in edit mode.

Similarly, Depor are in the game in blue and white stripes (with the right sponsor and blue shorts).

But you can't add, say, Brighton & Hove Albion, because there isn't a stripes option in edit mode.

And, again, you can't change the colour of an exisiting team wearing stripes or hoops because when you go to edit a team you start with a plain white kit.

Hope that's clear. :lolol:

PS There may be a workaround though, particularly with an X-port or Max Drive.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
jesus christ thats a f***ing poor effort on Konamis behalf.....AGAIN!

I do believe I read on the Pesfan forums something about creating kits outside and importing them so it should'nt be too hard.....MUST have a BHA team made up!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I was told there was a sponsor editor on the final version. On the demo, you can see this option on the left of the select match button...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
in game sponsor editor:
pes4sponsor1.JPG

I got Fifa2005 and have to admit it's by far the best Fifa yet ... and oline just blows away any footy game I've ever seen before.

However PE4 will have that when it comes out next month (on XBOX) so maybe my mind will change then.

However until that point over the next month Fifa 2005 (XBOX) is the best footy game on any console and for that even if it turns out it only leads the way for a month is worth £40 of anyone's money.

Well done EA Sports :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It's in the game!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Wozza said:
Yeah, it's definitely possible to edit kits on a PC - with time and know how. That's how people add shirt sponsors.

To clarify, I meant to previous versions - ie before Konami added the option.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Surly Classic Argentina etc will be in it, thus we can have blue and white shirts/white shorts..

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
FIFA has for years been one of the most over-rated games in existence, IMHO. It's the Jordan of computer games - lots of tasty visuals, but past that, it's all bad ... Absolutely desperate gameplay which just doesn't resemble real football in any shape or form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here