Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best Rap Song

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
On a side note, has anyone got the new kanyeezie, little brother and Paul Wall albums...top notch stuff :clap:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
dwayne said:
On a side note, has anyone got the new kanyeezie, little brother and Paul Wall albums...top notch stuff :clap:

The new Kanye is dope. Haven't heard that Paul Wall LP, but not really feeling the Little Brother one.

Its all about the new OC album, Smoke and Mirrors, and the new AZ album, AWOL.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
D'Angelo Saxon said:
The new Kanye is dope. Haven't heard that Paul Wall LP, but not really feeling the Little Brother one.

Its all about the new OC album, Smoke and Mirrors, and the new AZ album, AWOL.

is the OC album out? I got the jap import he released a while back, that wasn't very good. Not expecting much from AZ but I will check them both out.

Saigon is an artist to look out for, he's getting a lot of exposure in the states now and is technically one of the best MC's out there right now

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I blagged a copy of the new OC LP from somewhere - not sure if its been released yet. Definately worth checking though.

I prefer Papoose to Saigon.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I blagged a copy of the new OC LP from somewhere - not sure if its been released yet. Definately worth checking though.

I prefer Papoose to Saigon.

Nah way saigon everytime and that seems to be the general consensus with people I speak to....when Papoose hires some decent producers I may stand up and take notice, but with Saigon releasing a solely Just Blaze produced album I know which artist im rubbing the lube between my hands for!! :wave:

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Beach Hut said:
The original one:

Sugar Hill Gang - Rappers Delight

Got the 12" up in the loft.........gonna dust it off know and give it a whirl.

In todays messed up world..............

GLC - your mrs is a nutter. The only good thing to come out of wales.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
End of debate:

Mel Brooks' Hitler Rap

494_Mel%20Brooks%20-%20The%20hitler%20rap.jpg

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
chez said:
No such thing as a good rap song they are all crap. Although if Warren G's "regulate" counts as rap I'll choose that.

There is good rap out there but that aint it. Its turd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here