Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best Rap Song

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
2pac did alot of albums whilst he was alive, and he wouldnt be turning in his grave, if he was alive today he would probably like people taking his music.

:lolol:

quote of the year.

is that how you will defend yourself when the filesharing cops get you kev?

whats your fav tupac album,out of interest? I STILL dont own one:(

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
brightonfan_86 said:
2pac did alot of albums whilst he was alive, and he wouldnt be turning in his grave, if he was alive today he would probably like people taking his music.

Yes, he'd love gay people singing over his records with all the homophobic stuff he put in his lyrics!

He would have liked getting the attention, but not with Elton John singing over his record!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
That's the point i was trying to make (but forgot to put that after my post). It's like the whole Aaliyah complex - she only had 1 minor hit before she died - and after she passed away through mainly her fault she's been lifted to this "goddess" status over here.
I agree to an extent but Tupac is good though. All Eyez On Me is a classic.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Most people have only heard 2pacs ghetto gospel and changes because they are a little bit more suitable for the mainstream. His other stuff is also very good but unfortunately is offensive.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Yes, he'd love gay people singing over his records with all the homophobic stuff he put in his lyrics!

He would have liked getting the attention, but not with Elton John singing over his record!

Produced by eminem and 2pac dad, 2pac dad wanting to do a album for his son!!! Why don't you buy the f***ing album and listen to it.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003

what about Axl Rose tho?

you heard some of the Guns N Roses lyrics? and then he's like Freddie Mercury's biggest fan...and he performed at his tribute concert.

Freddie had been asked bout Axl while he was still alive, and asked if he'd like to meet him,and he replied "yes, so I can spit in his face"

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
http://www.showandtellmusic.com/mp3s/gallery_o/RappinRev.mp3

rappinrev2ch.jpg

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
brightonfan_86 said:
Produced by eminem and 2pac dad, 2pac dad wanting to do a album for his son!!! Why don't you buy the f***ing album and listen to it.

It's shite, as is the vast majority of his work that has been released since he died.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
brightonfan_86 said:

But would tupac have wanted it?

From what i've heard of the album im not interested in it in the slightest!!!

Swearing at me kev?? Can't outsmart me so you have to swear?? Dear dear dear...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
When the whistle blows & the fans cheer,
you can hear that sound from the Palace Pier!

The Goldstone Rap

:clap2:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Vaniila Ice, Ice Ice Baby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here