/ \ spot on

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
'Hay Wrap' by the Saw Doctors

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Father Jack said:
2pac ghetto gospel is another classic. I like the song Kev is mentioning but wouldnt put it any where near the top.
Boooo, I hate the way these record exec cockjugglers are exploiting Tupac, the stuff they're releasing is stuff he wouldn't have dreamed of bringing out. :censored:

I'm really liking Common at the moment. :cool:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Rambo said:
Simple this one.

'White Lines'

Grandmaster Flash

The birth of Rap, it all went downhill from then on.

I dunno..give Magic's Wand a listen

and wasnt rappers delight the birth of rap?

"funky cold medina" by tone loc was quality too

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
brightonfan_86 said:
Yes he is dead, but he was a legend before even died.

I dont think youll find he was - most people have only heard of Changes, and then Ghetto Gospel - which Tupac would be spinning in his grave about.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
brightonfan_86 said:
I would still like it, well Eminem and 2pac dad produced the f***ing album, and put Elton in it.

What was the point of swearing in the middle of that? Trying to sound like you're "from da hood"??

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Yes he is dead, but he was a legend before even died.

I dunno..he wasnt really.

Death row records was in trouble,he was in trouble, the whole genre was in trouble.

f***...the guy was working with MC HAMMER in the months leading up to his death:lolol:

kev, do you like digital underground?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I dont think youll find he was - most people have only heard of Changes, and then Ghetto Gospel - which Tupac would be spinning in his grave about.

changes came out as a single AFTER he died.

California Love made the top 10 in early 1996 when he was still alive,but it was a duo with Dr Dre, so I guess you could put it down on that.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
ben andrews' girlfriend said:

2pac did alot of albums whilst he was alive, and he wouldnt be turning in his grave, if he was alive today he would probably like people taking his music.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
brightonfan_86 said:
2pac did alot of albums whilst he was alive, and he wouldnt be turning in his grave, if he was alive today he would probably like people taking his music.
Yeah I'm sure he'd love poeple releasing stuff he wouldn't release in a million years in order to line their pockets off fools. :shootself

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bigc said:
changes came out as a single AFTER he died.

California Love made the top 10 in early 1996 when he was still alive,but it was a duo with Dr Dre, so I guess you could put it down on that.

That's the point i was trying to make (but forgot to put that after my post). It's like the whole Aaliyah complex - she only had 1 minor hit before she died - and after she passed away through mainly her fault she's been lifted to this "goddess" status over here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here