Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The best fans in the universe"

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
And youll also beat me to League 2 at the way your going, losing to Stoke and Hull already,WOW, that's the sort of club we want representing England in Europe

ok.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont forget other GLAMOROUS Prem fixtures as well like

Middbro v West Brom

Wigan v Stoke

Bolton v Blackburn

zzzzzz etc

Take out the big 4/5 and the rest is just SHIT anyway.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Well i do, why would i be interested in a game between two teams that i couldnt care less about and has no affect what so ever on me or the club i support

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Er. Am I the only one missing things, or is this a deliberate BINFEST??

We, NSC, would LOVE to see our team playing in the premier league, but we can't because we're too shit. I, personally, enjoy seeing players like Torres, Robinho and Ronaldo being a lot better than anybody at our level, for entertainment. You could hardly call our brand of football 'entertaining', like, say, Arsenal are.

If we were in the premier league we'd be saying who gives a f*** about the lower leagues.. the best thing about the premier league, though, is when theres a 'crisis', i.e. newcastle, or tottenham being really really shit. :thumbsup:

If Brighton ever made it too the Premier League i for one wouldn't continually post about us on say a Brentford forum.
I don't mind the Prem as such but when i come on to a Brighton message board i want to read about the Albion

After All I'm sure there are Spurs forums out there that Paxton can post on...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If Brighton ever made it too the Premier League i for one wouldn't continually post about us on say a Brentford forum.
I don't mind the Prem as such but when i come on to a Brighton message board i want to read about the Albion

After All I'm sure there are Spurs forums out there that Paxton can post on...

Agreed but like I said in my post, the two BEST things about the premier league are the big games WHEN they're exciting (i.e. open games) and when supposedly 'big' teams do shit. I think most Albion fans, with the kind of season we're having, will take glee at seeing just how shit Tottenham are right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here