Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The best fans in the universe"

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Dear Paxton Daz,

In reference to your earlier posting re: "the best fans in the universe" we the undersigned would like to express in the strongest possible terms that:

1- we don't give a rats arse;
2 - what are you banging on about anyway (not that we care - see point 1)
3 - none of your posts (ever) have in any way or form been remotely interesting;
4 - lets all laugh at Spurts
5 - this is a Brighton board for Brighton people, we don't want your types around here;
6 - f^*k off

yours sincerely,

all of North Stand Chat

He does have a point.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have never quite understood this 'best fan' nonsense. How is it measured? Who decides? Does anyone really care?

On the subject of fans, I endured a torrid bus journey back from Hammersmith. For the first time this year, I decided to dust off my blue and white striped scarf. Unknown to me was that there was some sort of giveaway at Chelsea tonight and everyone had identical scarves. The bus was full of them and I was getting glances and various comments along the lines of "Happy with that"; "Thought we played well tonight"; "Could win it this year"; and "Did you enjoy it?". Great.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I have never quite understood this 'best fan' nonsense. How is it measured? Who decides? Does anyone really care?

On the subject of fans, I endured a torrid bus journey back from Hammersmith. For the first time this year, I decided to dust off my blue and white striped scarf. Unknown to me was that there was some sort of giveaway at Chelsea tonight and everyone had identical scarves. The bus was full of them and I was getting glances and various comments along the lines of "Happy with that"; "Thought we played well tonight"; "Could win it this year"; and "Did you enjoy it?". Great.

Glory Hunter!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
On the subject of fans, I endured a torrid bus journey back from Hammersmith. For the first time this year, I decided to dust off my blue and white striped scarf. Unknown to me was that there was some sort of giveaway at Chelsea tonight and everyone had identical scarves.

There was indeed BoF, A free scarf left on every seat for the home fans.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Er. Am I the only one missing things, or is this a deliberate BINFEST??

We, NSC, would LOVE to see our team playing in the premier league, but we can't because we're too shit. I, personally, enjoy seeing players like Torres, Robinho and Ronaldo being a lot better than anybody at our level, for entertainment. You could hardly call our brand of football 'entertaining', like, say, Arsenal are.

If we were in the premier league we'd be saying who gives a f*** about the lower leagues.. the best thing about the premier league, though, is when theres a 'crisis', i.e. newcastle, or tottenham being really really shit. :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Er. Am I the only one missing things, or is this a deliberate BINFEST??

We, NSC, would LOVE to see our team playing in the premier league, but we can't because we're too shit. I, personally, enjoy seeing players like Torres, Robinho and Ronaldo being a lot better than anybody at our level, for entertainment. You could hardly call our brand of football 'entertaining', like, say, Arsenal are.

If we were in the premier league we'd be saying who gives a f*** about the lower leagues.. the best thing about the premier league, though, is when theres a 'crisis', i.e. newcastle, or tottenham being really really shit. :thumbsup:

Yes I would too love to see the Albion there. But UNTIL that happens I couldnt give a monkeys about it.

I only care about the division the ALBION are in.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
So you enjoy watching Carlisle at home to Hereford on television as a neutral?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So you enjoy watching Carlisle at home to Hereford on television as a neutral?

Nope but I care more about the result (because ultimately it *COULD* affect where the ALBION are in the league or how many points nearer/further away we are) than I do any team in the premiershite.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
And youll also beat me to League 2 at the way your going, losing to Stoke and Hull already,WOW, that's the sort of club we want representing England in Europe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here