Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Ree and Billie :phwoar:

Gullys girls.jpg

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
To me gully's girls are one of the few remaining links to withdean - Ok they were amateurish then and are
amateurish now but the fact that they have some heavier girls show that they are not an elitist bunch. I still hope that the club is not going to totally sell out to the corporate ideal. The time before the amex was painful but the club and fans were really cohesive and I really loved the withdean years. Whilst I realise we have moved on and wouldn't go back, I hope that we keep some of our ideals from the past.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Good move from Barber.

If I was him though, I would have different local bands, artists, dancers and other creative performances on every week. Mix it up a little while supporting the masses of up and coming local creativity that Brighton has on offer.

A good idea I think.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You know IT'S covered IN bacon - I'M guessing YOU just want TO get your HANDS on Ernets' MEAT.

Blimey! I've got to think about that!----------------------------------------------------no-no-no- I'm happily married------correction--------I'm married!! By the way her 'Indoors' has a vague idea that I am going to the next six games home & away!!!!------Look out for fireworks in the 'SIMMO SAYS' household soon! punish:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How does street dancing differ from what GG do?

Different vibe, different attitude.

Current street dance is a magpie dance form that takes from locking, popping, jazz dance, breakdancing, ballet and other forms. There is a much greater emphasis on individual and free form expression and less of a 'formation dance' approach than cheerleading. Also, more of a 'battle' mentality and orientation to the ground (leaning and crouching forwards), as befits its influence by dances with an African-American social history.

Nevertheless, there are some parallels between the two, seeing as some street dance is evolved from locking, and some of the Lockers group in the 1970s (such as Flukey Luke) used to be male cheerleaders and gymnasts.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here