Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Wow, tough job. I travelled around Congo (then Zaire) 20 years ago. Great country, but its been to hell and back since. Has she arrived in the UK yet?
She's currently back at Charles de Gaulle airport, reporting that the people on the Air France desk are being very helpful to all of the Kenya Airways passengers who are waiting to hear when their plane might get a slot to take off for Heathrow.

A whole trolley load of luggage apparently got left behind at Nairobi airport - including my Christmas present.

:(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yay I'm excited about it this time, well as long as I can get home from work.

It's currently 3C here, so it'll all be rain for me :(

In fact I would guess it'll be rain for most on the coast, unless we get a dramatic drop in temperature.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
She's currently back at Charles de Gaulle airport, reporting that the people on the Air France desk are being very helpful to all of the Kenya Airways passengers who are waiting to hear when their plane might get a slot to take off for Heathrow.

A whole trolley load of luggage apparently got left behind at Nairobi airport - including my Christmas present.

I've been reading your updates, so bad, feel really sorry for her. And now your present. Be great when she gets back though, luckily its for a few weeks

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pretty poor from a coasts perspective. The forecasts last night indicated we were going to get hammered. Does seem the forecasts seem to be overly pessimistic as if covering themselves. On here always up to date but annoying that we have nothing

3 degrees as well . Positively barmy !!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Another couple of inches fell here in Longleat this morning, good times. Not looking forward to returning to barren Worthing on Wednesday. Sad times

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

:lol: Well the way its going your present may beat her home!

:lol: Well the way its going your present may beat her home!
They now have a landing slot at Heathrow allocated. All that is now needed is a take-off slot at Paris (where, I am sure, they will be very pleased to see the back of a Kenya Airways plane and passengers who never wanted to be there in the first place).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The 1 cm of snow we had this morning has gone and the temperature is 5C 41F whereas the BBC forecast a max temperature of 0C 32F today. It is relatively tropical down here and we are about to have some heavy rain. Big freeze, what Big freeze :shrug:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Temperature is dropping now - down to 2.4C. Still too high for snow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here