[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
well i am in horam, and its bad here

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
How bad is "bad" ? I am going to Rushlake Green for lunch tomorrow, are the roads passable with a 4 x 4 ?

i dont know at the moment havent ben out, getting to Ruslake Green if it doesnt thaw will be madness, they wont grit any road leading there as it all country lanes

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Just came home from the town here in bn17 and the temperature appears to be dropping very fast

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Forecast looks good for snow lovers on Monday and Wednesday, going on the most up to date forecasts.

D

Deleted member 2719

Forecast looks good for snow lovers on Monday and Wednesday, going on the most up to date forecasts.

You snow lovers will soon be pissed off with it especially if this continues for another week or two. Won't you???

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Fed up with this - couldnt get up to Bury today to drop off Christmas Pressies to Brother & Sister-in-Law & had to book an additional night up here in lovely Warrington as didn't trust the roads to get back south PM - we need to get a flight to Melbourne on Tuesday & I'm not even sure if the taxi will get to the bottom of our road in Sullington....:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here