Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Battering down for the past hour in BN3. Any news from mid-Sussex? I'm supposed to be heading to London today.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have now had, hail and sleet. it is definately turning sleety. It could turn to rain on the coastal strip I think,

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just had a look outside and the snow is melting and its rain/sleet now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think I have called this one right. A sudden rise in temperature happened when the front came up from the South meaning rain/sleet on the coast, snow inland from 5 miles I would guess. It was -7 C , 4 hours ago and now it is + 1C. Shame but at least I can get out now.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
What's it like in Crawley this morning? I'm supposed to be going to the Hawth tonight to see I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
I think I have called this one right. A sudden rise in temperature happened when the front came up from the South meaning rain/sleet on the coast, snow inland from 5 miles I would guess. It was -7 C , 4 hours ago and now it is + 1C. Shame but at least I can get out now.

except it's chucking it down in worthing so you're a bit of a mug really

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well your the mug. it is sleet in Southwick so I guess if you are near the coast it will turn to sleet soon.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I live four blocks from Brighton seafront and it's battering it down with snow Uncle S.. so unless you live on a beach, I don't think the temperature's making much difference...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here