Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bristol: someone has given stuff the lightest of coatings with icing sugar. Rubbish.

Another 'lump' of snow has just missed you to the SE.... very frustrating.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
13 inches here in Snowy BH

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
BBC predicts heavy snow at midday for Hastings. Does that stack up Papa?

I'd say so, there are signs that the snow over the Dover area is intensifying and extending to the south.

I must admit I've not seen a forecast this morning, and yesterday's forecast for today only had light snow over here, but as we all now know these events really are difficult to forecast with any accuracy, and it comes more of a case of reacting to changes at short range.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I'd say so, there are signs that the snow over the Dover area is intensifying and extending to the south.

I must admit I've not seen a forecast this morning, and yesterday's forecast for today only had light snow over here, but as we all now know these events really are difficult to forecast with any accuracy, and it comes more of a case of reacting to changes at short range.

:yahoo:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
North Southwick Weather Station

-4C 25F
Winds - 4 mph
Light snow
Snow depth - 25 cm

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am sriously getting narked off now.
almost alone at work, boiler packed up this morning.
Sorry NSC but, f*** OFF SNOW.

Well, it's not the snow that's responsible for the boiler packing up - that'll be the temperature. You could say that snow has helped, as it's certainly kept the night time temps 6 or 7C above what it would be without the cloud cover.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its just banter. Who gives a f*** anyway ?. To be fair papa did not expect this either. It was an unexpected low from Belgium. No one give a flying f*** about my opinions on here anyway so why are you botthered ?.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Its just banter. Who gives a f*** anyway ?. To be fair papa did not expect this either. It was an unexpected low from Belgium. No one give a flying f*** about my opinions on here anyway so why are you botthered ?.

To be very fair - I was expecting it... that was the frontal snow, from the low coming up from the south I'd been mentioning for a few days before.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
sorry papa but that is bull. Check through the thread. I am sure bozza's day will be made knowing he has " owned " me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here