Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
hang a bit of seaweed out before you go to bed, if its wet when you wake up,its raining.

no animals were harmed in the making of this public information post

I see that the BBC weather guessing website is showing light snow showers for Tuesday in Tunbridge Wells. However I note that they use info. for this from the Herstmonceux weather station (I have actually seen where it is!) which is 16 miles away!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The 18z GFS run is still saying the same! :clap2:

The 18z GFS is a little more slack than the 12z though BUT the UKMO fax is VERY promising for tuesday.

fax120s.gif

Have a gander at this also..
h850t850eu.png

:ohmy::ohmy:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If that happens I will eat by pants!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can someone explain those pictures :thumbsup:

It will be cold, there will be a NE - E wind. From Tuesday next week onwards to about Friday there is a chance of snow, either showers (so most likely in the East) or more organised bands of snow.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
f*** i cant wait for some of that orange weather.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Still no change, nailed on to be very cold next week now, will there be snow, that is the question.....the SE is predicted to take a BATTERING if it does.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Still looking pretty good.

Scattered snow showers until Wednesday, with perhaps more persistant snow from Thursday.

Doesn't look good for the football on Saturday!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

No change, still going to be cold with mostly snow flurries albeit a chance of something more meaningful on Wed/Thurs, possibly a couple of inches. Also there is a chance of some sleet/snow tomorrow which could give a couple of centimetres over high ground.

Next weekend is still looking very wintry!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No change, still going to be cold with mostly snow flurries albeit a chance of something more meaningful on Wed/Thurs, possibly a couple of inches. Also there is a chance of some sleet/snow tomorrow which could give a couple of centimetres over high ground.

Next weekend is still looking very wintry!

Was just going to post an update but this looks about right, the next few weeks are looking wintry indeed, snow lovers GALORE!:clap2: :yahoo: :clap2: :yahoo: :clap2:

If the next few weeks come off, we could see 30CM> of snowfall.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It is getting me down seeing all these comments about the snow in Washington. Yes there is over 2ft of snow and yes it has trapped my here since Friday night when I wanted to get home. Maybe a flight out today and back for Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here