Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Yoda

English & European
Papa, is it me or are they now looking like they are heading more from an NE-ENE direction now, and if so, there's some nice darker splodges heading our way now.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This won't affect the weekend snow though will it? you must be getting bored of answering all these questions now.:laugh:

Oh no, this was meant to happen. This is a good sign for snow into West Sussex though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I only live about a mile from East Sussex- just far enough to be safe:p- so can I expect the best of both?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It will have to pass East Sussex to get to West Sussex though right? :clap:

Yes. And it will tend to deposit the snow in the east, risking losing the will to snow before it gets to us :tantrum:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well I only live about a mile from East Sussex- just far enough to be safe:p- so can I expect the best of both?

the problem you have is that the showers are clipping in from the Thames Estuary at present, and northern parts of sussex are even further from the firing line that southern parts of West sussex. If you look at the radar loop, there's a definite dry line running from near Ipswich all the way down to Worthing, about 40 miles wide. Even Pompey are getting showers that came in off the Wash. We'll need quite a change in wind direction, or a massive increase in activity to get showers to HH, Crawley and BH easily. It will take less to get them down along the coast to Worthing etc. IMHO :blush:

Bert365

May 7, 2006
Do you think worthing will get. Hit I got to work outside tommorrow morning fixing some pipe work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here