Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No - I'm wrong. It's FLUMPING it down now!! :clap2::clap2:

That, sir, is by FAR my favourite description of the snow thus far :clap::clap::clap:

What a magnificently evocative piece of terminology: without even asking I can picture exactly what sort of snowflakes are currently descending upon Hastings.

(My second favourite terminology for this weather is "colder than a penguin's punani". Old, but still tidy)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
:down:

None for BN2 then, ah well, I look forward to the snow tomorrow night hopefully the wind might make for some blizzards. :clap:

I'm certainly not ruling it out anywhere, just more likely further east.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
That, sir, is by FAR my favourite description of the snow thus far :clap::clap::clap:

What a magnificently evocative piece of terminology: without even asking I can picture exactly what sort of snowflakes are currently descending upon Hastings.

(My second favourite terminology for this weather is "colder than a penguin's punani". Old, but still tidy)

Alas next to nothing falling now Edna.

At the time of my post we were blessed with luscious fluffy flakes capable of filling footprints in mere seconds.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm certainly not ruling it out anywhere, just more likely further east.

Aye well I'd imagine IF there is any it will be very light and very brief due to where the snow is coming from, do you reckon we could be in for some blizzard conditions Tomorrow/Sunday.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Alas next to nothing falling now Edna.

At the time of my post we were blessed with luscious fluffy flakes capable of filling footprints in mere seconds.

I want it to FLUMP it down here in Burgess Hill, but nothing doing. Had a bit of snow this morning at Gatwick, but nothing particularly heavy.

Roll on Sunday: FLUMPS AHOY :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That red splodge is doing its job quite nicely now. Plenty of snow coming down :cool:

l_flumps.jpg
or
flumps1977.jpg

I want more snow :tantrum:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Where are you Edna? Because there's snow closing in on Brighton right now.

Burgess 'ill for the next few hours. Will be at Gatwick from about half five in the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here