Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
First snow of the year now falling in deepest Lincolnshire.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's looking unlikely. Rain Tued / Wed, with colder conditions in Thursday as the low moves off (brief Easterly) but still not much chance of snow down here.

Move further NE and Norwich area has a 90-95% chance of snow on Thursday. Even London has a 50-65% chance, whereas we're in the 25-40% and only for a short period.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
a couple of slightly colder days at 6C, is this January ? and then the mild, wet and windy SW's by Friday again.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bloody hell this is proving to be a bigger disappointment than Mark Farrington and Paul Kitson all rolled into one. Dreadful winter.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Yep although still Feb/March to go, even during the rubbish 90's we still saw some snow falling! Not seen a flake this winter yet. A chance later this week before more wet and windy comes in. It then looks like another couple of weeks before we might see a change, although the way this winter is going I doubt it!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Worthing Weather has recorded 166mm of rain for January so far and with another torrent due Friday we could push over 200mm in the month ! that's a whole 8 inches !

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Worthing Weather has recorded 166mm of rain for January so far and with another torrent due Friday we could push over 200mm in the month ! that's a whole 8 inches !

Clever bit of editing there, I was about to post something about people in Worthing being stuck in the past.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Clever bit of editing there, I was about to post something about people in Worthing being stuck in the past.

Had to move fast there, good spot but it's our secret.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here