Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

D

Deleted User X18H

It failed for me the moment i read "Daily Express"

The Express are actually spot on weather wise.

They predicted snow storm Xaviar last March and also the July/August heatwave.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Whatever the weather, the express multiplies it by 100 and predicts armageddon. Those taken in by it then go and buy all the milk and bread etc. Maybe the big supermarkets are working with the express to push up sales.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Whilst we bask in 18 - 19c sunshine our friends in Scandinavia are less fortunate. This is Northern Finland today

lapland snow.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Daily Express (tomorrows edition) unusually being rather alarmist about the weather....''worst storm in 26 years''....as long as its not too bad monday evening (deep depression crossing monday...o dear)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Daily Express (tomorrows edition) unusually being rather alarmist about the weather....''worst storm in 26 years''....as long as its not too bad monday evening (deep depression crossing monday...o dear)

Good. I hate trees.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Car registered 4 degrees in Lancing at 7am this morning.. yesterday at the same time it showed 14 degrees!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There's one mutha of a storm heading in for Sunday/Monday. Carol Kirkwood and her enormous bosoms have said so...so it must be true.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
She also said it could go North, it could go South, it could go to France. No storm warning just yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here