Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Wouldn't be surprised if it was at least Mid-April before we see any proper warmth!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Is the Forest game likely to be called off or cause major problems getting there. Never mind the dribble of the white stuff we have had

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is the Forest game likely to be called off or cause major problems getting there. Never mind the dribble of the white stuff we have had

I don't think there's any severe weather forecast that could cause a postponement, unless they don't have undersoil heating and we get some sharp frosts.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I don't think there's any severe weather forecast that could cause a postponement, unless they don't have undersoil heating and we get some sharp frosts.

Ok thanks. I thought there was a forecast for snow up that way when i checked on BBC at the weekend thats all

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Papa,

Snow or otherwise, do you have a forecast for the Brighton marathon on 14 April at all please. I need to know whether I should pack the hot water bottle or not...

Best Regards

SSB

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ok thanks. I thought there was a forecast for snow up that way when i checked on BBC at the weekend thats all

I'll have to check. I think the general outlook is messy but mainly dry for the Nottingham area at the weekend

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Papa,

Snow or otherwise, do you have a forecast for the Brighton marathon on 14 April at all please. I need to know whether I should pack the hot water bottle or not...

Best Regards

SSB

April 14th is too far out to forecast. Only one model goes out that far, and you might as well toss a coin, it would be as accurate

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Any idea when it's going to warm up? It's been snowing for the last couple of hours - only lightly but it's settling on the car park that took me 6hrs to clear in the last couple of days! (Only dug my car out yesterday too). I love snow, but even I'm beginning to get bored of it!!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Any idea when it's going to warm up? It's been snowing for the last couple of hours - only lightly but it's settling on the car park that took me 6hrs to clear in the last couple of days! (Only dug my car out yesterday too). I love snow, but even I'm beginning to get bored of it!!

for Worthing - there's no sign of any warm weather on the next 2 weeks..

Meteociel - Diagrammes GEFS

Further north will most likely be colder.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm just waiting for Dennis Quaid to come and dig me out of the New York central library.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here