Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Looks like a little bit more is on it's way, but the front hasn't stalled at all really. Still had 3-4 inches here in The Heath so I'm happy. If it stays until Sunday, then we could be seeing a further 3-4 on top of that with any luck.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Snowing again in Worthing, moderate.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Snow_zpsaed9740d.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Looks like another 30-45 minutes of moderate snow for Worthing area, heading NE to Mid Sussex.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Dark heavy cloud cover here all day in Essex, not a single solitary snow flake. Push some this way my Sussex Hombres. Can't understand how we're getting nothing.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thomas A Becket Pub in Worthing

Attachments

• Snow becket.JPG
    Snow becket.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 379

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Looks like another 30-45 minutes of moderate snow for Worthing area, heading NE to Mid Sussex.

Any more due for Eastbourne area? I can't help but feel a little disappointed with the amount we got so far, and if no more due then it was a bit of an anti climax.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Still light snow in Willingdon, got a bit flumpy but died down again.

Barely 1cm of snow - hoping for a huge flumping later on though, hopefully it will settle as the ground temp should be freezing too !!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Any more due for Eastbourne area? I can't help but feel a little disappointed with the amount we got so far, and if no more due then it was a bit of an anti climax.

Yes, should be with you between 4-4:30pm. Will be a light-moderate event which will last around 30-45 minutes perhaps.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The snow is fragmenting all over the place, probably as the low starts to draw off into the Channel - it's hard to see where it's all going to go really. The snow between Bristol and Southampton seems to be moving SEwards, so there's possibly more to come later.

Here the temp is now 0.4C, and moderate snow. I don't want to see the temps too much higher.

Will it Rain Today? | Rain radar for the UK | Going to rain? | MeteoGroup

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The snow is fragmenting all over the place, probably as the low starts to draw off into the Channel - it's hard to see where it's all going to go really. The snow between Bristol and Southampton seems to be moving SEwards, so there's possibly more to come later.

Here the temp is now 0.4C, and moderate snow. I don't want to see the temps too much higher.

Based on rain today, it looks like that is it for us in Worthing once this current batch goes through. It's been a good day for snow lovers though :)

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007

Papa - As you're the only forecast I ever listen to ,can I ask what the outlook for the Dagenham/Tilbury area is for the next 48 hours is in your considered view please? Been snowing lightly all day in the RM area but only about an inch laid.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Latest model coming out now, Sunday is still looking promising...The precipitation is moving North and West from France, so this is the start of it. This chart doesnt go any further than 48 hours ahead.

13012012_1812.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here