Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Snow like clouds West and North of Worthing

D

Deleted member 18477

Snow is ONLY good in the build up to christmas. Where work is more relaxed anyway.

In January you just end up playing catch up due to the end of the financial year looming.

Hopefully the snow stays away until December 2013.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Blue skies in BN7

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
No snow. That's good then. I don't really understand anyone over the age of 12 that gets excited about snow. Snow is well crap.

Because many people get a few days off work I would have thought? I work at a college and when it snows the college usually closed.

D

Deleted member 18477

Because many people get a few days off work I would have thought? I work at a college and when it snows the college usually closed.

A LOT of people have to make the time up if they can't get into work. Or they have to take the day as annual leave. For most the snow is a right f***ing pain in the arse.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

No snow. That's good then. I don't really understand anyone over the age of 12 that gets excited about snow. Snow is well crap.

Because it rarely happens and for those of us with kids, it's a great way to spend time with them doing something you would never normally do...I love going doing mile oak park when it's snowed with my two lads. However, call me sentimental but in a couple of years time when they grow up and leave home, that chance will go and I will never be able to do it again so it's about making the most of those times!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

I do not understand why people leave the Amex before the game has finished but that is their choice.

I for one, love taking my daughter sledging so would love to see some snow.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A LOT of people have to make the time up if they can't get into work. Or they have to take the day as annual leave. For most the snow is a right f***ing pain in the arse.

Oh I agree, I am in a very lucky position. I too find it an utter ARSE, I still have to cover the same amount of work when I get back to work. I just think some flakey types use a few grains of snow as a perfect excuse to not go to work.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
So, the met office text forecast clearly states overnight snow up to an inch in London/South East. It won't ruddy happen. I'm still waiting for this Siberian weather from 2 weeks ago, to hit Hove.
No - what we'll actually get, here in BN3, is more damp,gloomy,depressing dreariness. Goddammit - i want snow :(

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

anyone who puts the word "well" into a sentence like you have needs a hard look in the mirror. and forced whats it's worth I'm 39 and love the snow.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Because it rarely happens and for those of us with kids, it's a great way to spend time with them doing something you would never normally do...I love going doing mile oak park when it's snowed with my two lads. However, call me sentimental but in a couple of years time when they grow up and leave home, that chance will go and I will never be able to do it again so it's about making the most of those times!

This

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Very much this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here